• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Headquarters |2| 0-2 vs Community

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just had the worst possible match I think

rollback teleports, slowdown, dropped inputs and long wait between rounds, bruh it's usually one of these things not the entire array of bullshit lmao

shaowebb

Yay! Time to troll your stream :D
9j8YMrf.gif

EDIT: NM trolling Q. After seeing how he treats his opponents there is no one who can troll harder than him lol.

jbug617

Banned
Combo Breaker has a new venue.
http://combobreaker.org/newvenue/
Combo Breaker 2016 will be coming to you live from the Mega Center in St. Charles IL, USA on May 27-29, 2016! combobreaker.org/newvenue/

COMBO BREAKER is excited to move into a spacious new venue equipped to handle our scale and presentation needs. While we’ve had a great experience with our prior homes, it became noticeable in 2015 that to continue growing and delivering the premium experience our attendees deserve that we were going to need more space. After an exhaustive search weighing venue features, costs, locations and guest room rates we found that the Mega Center at Pheasant Run Resort offered the best balance across all needs. We are excited to build at this new location and look forward to showing you what our new location has to offer.
THE VENUE:
24/7 availability. Play all day & all night.
35,000 square foot Expo Center with multi-story ceilings.
Concert staging, surprisingly comfortable chairs, and in-venue food options.
Full cell phone & data signals from Verizon, AT&T and Sprint.
More power for growth, allowing for more setups, arcade cabs & a new BYOC area.
Provenly stable internet, tested by other conventions & gaming events.
THE HOTEL:
Free Shuttle service from O’Hare International Airport (limited times). Details HERE.
Newly renovated guest rooms. COMBO BREAKER attendees will be some of the first to experience these new spaces.
Multiple style of rooms. Double beds, King beds, 2 story suites, and more available! Tower rooms are closest to the Mega Center.
2 pools including an indoor/outdoor and Atrium pool. Spa and fitness center available.
Full 18 hole golf course and outdoor movie nights.
Friday and Saturday night entertainment on a mock Bourbon Street.
6 restaurants on site, including 2 bars and an ice cream shoppe.
Culvers across the street. Additional food less than a mile away (including Portillo’s).
Giordano’s pizza delivery with $2 off discount code “COMBO BREAKER.”
We want a weekend where you can have a great time in and out of the gaming space. At Pheasant Run Resort we think we’ve found a great opportunity for that to happen. Looking forward to seeing you at COMBO BREAKER 2016!
Book your room today! Link: HERE

you're free to feel that way. but what do you mean edge?
I don't know something unique to the combo system and combat in general that makes me want to come back? Guess more of a hook. I think Capcom should have spent more time on making V-triggers unique. I was also hoping some EX-moves would have wall bounces or ways to slightly extend your combos (like SFxT).

I also liked Ken's run combos, but they keep nerfing his run so they only exist on crush counter now..

My matches have been extremely balanced in character representation.

LOL @ that Ogre combo video. Leave it to Tekkken to take a massive demon with wings, horns, a snake arm, and a tail, and make his entire moveset punches and kicks.

ShinMaruku

I don't know how much of anything I played but there should be less Ryus. I only see one Habbibi and that makes me sad. More people should pick Hamad.

My matches have been extremely balanced in character representation.

LOL @ that Ogre combo video. Leave it to Tekkken to take a massive demon with wings, horns, a snake arm, and a tail, and make his entire moveset punches and kicks.

He also has fire breath, but it leaves him wide open if you see it coming.

shaowebb

Just got curious who the blorpy moe meat tentacle character Saya was in Nitroplus Blasterz Heroines Infinite Duel so I looked up the game she's from.
0WfA63y.jpg

O_O

Saya no Uta
Lets see...main character had agnosia or something and sees the world covered in gore and everyone as monsters...except Saya who IS a monster.
-Eats human flesh and digs it
-All endings either involve everyone dying, or the world ending.
-close friend gets brain damaged rapes saya
-you get committed to mental world
-saya decides rape slaving another friend and turning her into monster would help spice up the romance. Main character digs it
-babies

You know...for the holidays and such its the perfect romantic comedy with moe the whole family can enjoy.
THE FUCK IS THIS!?

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
His mental problem made everything else taste gross and for some reason flesh tasted good. Basically things that are disgusting are made normal and things normal made disgusting.

The story is pretty awesome if you go into it blind. Tons of mind fuckery plays out like a really really fucked up outer limits or twilight zone episode

shaowebb

There's anime, and then there's anime, and then there's Nitroplus.

I have only ever heard of Super Sonico, Saber, and Heart in this game. Just what the fuck kind of stuff does Nitroplus make?!
His mental problem made everything else taste gross and for some reason flesh tasted good. Basically things that are disgusting are made normal and things normal made disgusting.

The story is pretty awesome if you go into it blind. Tons of mind fuckery plays out like a really really fucked up outer limits or twilight zone episode

You seem to know a lot on this anime thing *scared expression*

EDIT: Oh lord...in January I have Koihime enbu. I know I'm gonna end up looking up the fuck its based on now and I know as a musou fan I am SERIOUSLY gonna regret finding out how moe 3 kingdoms is gonna play out if its anything like Saya no Uta was. Please dont have ANYONE in a relationship. Especially Chen Gong and Lu bu... ;_;

Just got curious who the blorpy moe meat tentacle character Saya was in Nitroplus Blasterz Heroines Infinite Duel so I looked up the game she's from.
0WfA63y.jpg

O_O

Saya no Uta
Lets see...main character had agnosia or something and sees the world covered in gore and everyone as monsters...except Saya who IS a monster.
-Eats human flesh and digs it
-All endings either involve everyone dying, or the world ending.
-close friend gets brain damaged rapes saya
-you get committed to mental world
-saya decides rape slaving another friend and turning her into monster would help spice up the romance. Main character digs it
-babies

You know...for the holidays and such its the perfect romantic comedy with moe the whole family can enjoy.
THE FUCK IS THIS!?
You just sold me a copy of this game!
Not really.

I googled Saya, though. Nope.jpg:

I really don't understand why anime games voluntarily choose to look like that. It's like they're committing suicide for no damn reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom