• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Headquarters |2| 0-2 vs Community

Status
Not open for further replies.

mbpm1

image.php

people say fighting games are hard, but these jet set radio controls are kicking my ass like nothing else

i'm surprised this game got a sequel

Fraeon

Well done on that thread Cindi. When people suggest Tekken I will have to come in and say it will take the time of a masters thesis to reach ground level. :E
Wait Ricki is originally from east coast too? >_>

To be honest, the only big hurdle you have is framedata.

And knowing your framedata is not just a Tekken thing, you have to have that on point in just about any fighting game you plan to play seriously. If I took DOA seriously I'd know framedata from more than just Hitomi's basic moveset. :p

BakedYams

Slayer of Combofiends
This is normal for Dominicans.

I'll be real, I don't live up to the whole dominican stereotype in being a womanizer. Too much drama that these niggas enjoy for some reason in my family back in the country.

any small town in DR has at least one degree of separation of being related

There are many villages that have cousins marry each other. Its why you see certain characteristics greatly within a group of people within a village.

any small town in DR has at least one degree of separation of being related
Yeah, this has happened before. I've been randomly stopped on the street by long lost family because I look like a clone of a dead uncle's brother or some shit. Shit, I ran into the person who delivered me in the heights once.
I'll be real, I don't live up to the whole dominican stereotype in being a womanizer. Too much drama that these niggas enjoy for some reason in my family back in the country.
There are many villages that have cousins marry each other. Its why you see certain characteristics greatly within a group of people within a village.
Small Town DR may as well be an anime. Never know which girl is your cousin lol. I've gotten random hoots and hollers walking around with my cousin. The thirst is real for such a wet and tropical nation. You should have seen my face when a female acquaintance casually says her BF (and a friend of mine) is probably with one of his other two "girlfriends". It would have been gif material.
That's what video game asses are for.
This is why we have anime. Gotta pacify dudes somehow. FGW doesn't understand how necessary anime is.

don't you have to be desirable to women to be a womanizer in the first place. how's your merengue skills?

BakedYams

Slayer of Combofiends
don't you have to be desirable to women to be a womanizer in the first place. how's your merengue skills?

Desirable =/= Womanizer

The latter takes advantage of the fact that they are desirable, the other knows this but chooses to not do anything. I've already lived that life in college, little more serious about relationships nowadays. Btw, how's that mail order bride you got waiting for you back in the motherland?

Edit:

Merengue and bachata breh, you already know that's all we do lol

jerry1594

Ouchi is definitely a strong Jedah, but I don't think he's the best. Rotanibor says he used to play on ggpo as SaviorMeister and a lot of those guys learned by getting mauled by him, but is having trouble installing fightcade :p
There is another who is mad good. His guard canceling (which is kind of essential as Jedah) was pretty amazing. Can't remember the name right now. But Rotanibor commentated all of AOW7 including the stupidly long stretches of nothing where the camera gets shaken around. It's really informative.

Wait, I am suddenly confused. I am playing Vampire Savior, which is what, I think, is still active.

Then there's a Vampire Savior 2, which removed a few characters and gave us a few others. That is apparently much less active (why?).

Then it seems like there's no final Darkstalkers/VS game that unites the entire cast of characters. Is that right?

Are you picking up vsav or something?
I've always wanted to play around with it. Nothing serious, just experimenting with the game. I played a ~10 match set against a newbie and had a blast tonight.

You need to go watch All Out War 7
Searching now!

Edit: Damn, that moment when you look up your character being played by someone really good, and it doesn't even look like the same character.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom