• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Headquarters |3| [Cinematic Title Expansion Coming Soon]

Status
Not open for further replies.

jerry1594

https://twitter.com/LupeFiasco/status/707368323407687680

ZI43ksJ.png
Lol holy fuck

Tripon

Reposting this here since it'll probably get lost in the SFV OT

So apparently this is happening.

https://twitter.com/TheeTabris/status/707390316685295616

I don't know anything about ESL but this should be a very good thing for SFV, right? More reason for top guys to compete and more stuff for us to watch. Looking forward to seeing how exactly this will work.
ESL is a bigger esports org than mgl. ESL was sold for $70 million last year.

PFunk's Q mod is coming along quite nicely.
UitgBlT.gif
I don't know why, but it really bugs me that he hasn't given that stripe on Q's hat its correct color.

So apparently this is happening.

https://twitter.com/TheeTabris/status/707390316685295616

I don't know anything about ESL but this should be a very good thing for SFV, right? More reason for top guys to compete and more stuff for us to watch. Looking forward to seeing how exactly this will work.
Europe getting the shaft once more.

For me they're complicated enough that there's still tension from the possibility of a drop. For whatever reason I never get too bored during combos.

I don't have a problem with most Marvel combos after watching it a bit more the past few weeks. Except holy shit when Doom get's a hit. I can leave to go take a piss and come back and he's still doing the combo.

Also, kinda unrelated, but every time I watch Marvel, I really get into the mood to read comics again. Even if I don't really like the game, Marvel 3 has a great artstyle.

ESL is a bigger esports org than mgl. ESL was sold for $70 million last year.

I guess I should have said I don't know much about ESL. I do know their a big Esports league, but that's pretty much it. I'm curious to find out about their format and payout. More money and exposure can only help this game grow.

Seyavesh

i fucking love marvel but tac infs and lightning loops make me want to die
they take too fucking long, just kill me already christ.i wouldn't even mind them if they just killed me in half the time but ughhhhhh

probably the coolest part about 'combos' now are on-the-fly adjustments off stray hits (this is still extremely cool), or grossly optimized stuff/clever stuff for non top-tier chars like the weird as hell dr. strange raw tags that dr. snaketits has got or anyone who plays weird mid-tier teams that don't rely on TAC infinites

also boo'n, do you play online/on 360? it's marvel online so it's barftown but i'm curious on what team you run/how ya play- it's something i always enjoy finding out about folks, haha
i got this free month wastin' away and i wanna use it for something at least

edit:
to note for the same reason zero is boring as shit to watch in every capacity because he has no on-the-fly adjustment on stray hits, ever
ever

Thores

Ono already confirmed Sak's still in school.

He said it in a context where it was hard to tell whether not he was kidding. Tweeting "Sakura will be a schoolgirl forever!!", about a character in a series with a defined continuity where everyone else ages, is not the same thing as a formal confirmation.

shaowebb

Yooooooooooooooooo...Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax Ignition getting another character and Support as DLC! This game keeps releasing new stuff.

Here's the thread I made on it.

Can't wait to see some footage. Also its nice that recently I've started seeing folks adapt to all the Shana players out there. Seeing a lot of scrub Shana knocked out of tourney and a lot of variety lately on the scene. Seriously, if you haven't imported this yet do so. Its well worth the money, the meter system of bursting and trump carding to get yourself crazy combos and offense is fantastic, the assists with 2 different moves lends you tons of options, and the blaster bonuses let you choose what type of bonus you'd like between rounds to deal with your particular opponent in the moment.

Definitely a solid title from the folks who did Under Night.

My picks for best assist characters are still moe in a suitcase, and crazy cat lady. Shoutouts to Dokuro Chan though for bringing dat Rising Fang/vajra set of tools to any team :)

Beckx

Go to work; think about fighting games.
Go to home; think about work.

I have so little motivation to play right now.

i feel like that from time to time. right now i do not feel like playing any multiplayer games. but i am playing a bunch of old SNK games single player, and some 3DS stuff. mainly though i'm just studying & reading (LotGH out YES!) in my free time, and keeping up with spring training for baseball (us & japan).

aight now im starting to get impatient about the patch news

not eem for alex, I just wanna see what's in the shop and when the shop is opening.

capcpcom shootin themselves in the foot i say

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom