• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Headquarters |3| [Cinematic Title Expansion Coming Soon]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll start getting impatient when it's Friday night and we still haven't heard shit. I want my dailies and something to spend my fight money on :(

Watched the video where Alex Meyers said Cammy's crush counter (Standing HK) whiffs on crouchers and wakeup jab. The more you know I guess. I thought her CC (beside sweep) would hit high or low.

oneida

Cock Strain, Lifetime Warranty
why is Soul Calibur Broken Destiny (PSP) $20 on PSN and is it good

also how is the KOF collection on PSP

Malice215

why is Soul Calibur Broken Destiny (PSP) $20 on PSN and is it good

also how is the KOF collection on PSP

Broken Destiny is a good game. Is it worth $20? Depends on how much you like SC and playing the CPU. I got it for free on PS+, so it's hard for me to judge.

I would stay away from KOF collection.

NEO0MJ

So, can anyone help me understand how to do this thing?

Required Ports for SFV

For those of you who are having issues connecting to our servers, Capcom Japan has released another tip that may help some users. We wanted to share that with you today.

They recommend checking and seeing if these remote ports are allowed on your router and PC as it could help with logging into our servers.

TCP: 80, 443, 20002, 30840, 30850, 30870

UDP: 30840-30859, 30870-30879

I'm getting really annoyed by how rarely I get matches and am willing to try this thing.

Still no Alex trailer

5pFZSIj.jpg

vocab

So, can anyone help me understand how to do this thing?

I'm getting really annoyed by how rarely I get matches and am willing to try this thing.

Go into your router control panel and port forward. It should be fairly straight forward. You just enter the numbers for tcp and udp. If you are still having problems finding matches, then it's probably the servers. They seem to be shitting them selves this week.

I'm not a Nash player at all so some of you guys probably already know about this, but I was messing with him in training mode and found out this (relatively)safe jump setup for his MP xx LK xx FP target combo. Landing in front or back with the same timing seems pretty good.

I've been messing around a lot lately with the frame data for wakeup setups because it's a little awkward in this game. I've got a pretty good one for Zangief as well if you guys care about this kinda stuff:

Backthrow, cMK, SPD

Beats wakeup jabs free.

notworksafe

Worst case scenario: Alex comes out on the 29th.

Best case scenario: Any other DLC character releases this month instead.

Real best case scenario: Capcom calls it quits after the abysmal failure of SFV, gets bought by the Chinese holding company that owns SNK, and we finally get a real CVS3

pizzacat

Banned
I bought the season pass and I'm cool atm

Suggestion to capcom, sell me announcers. Want that alpha announcer yelling at my face

Infinite

anyone has that link to that site that breaks down like the mechanics of pokken and the fundamentals a bit? i think Someone linked it last thread but it's hard to for me to find.

I bought the season pass and I'm cool atm

Suggestion to capcom, sell me announcers. Want that alpha announcer yelling at my face

There's so many things they could do with the shop that probably won't happen.

because this march update was actually coming March 3016 :(

Pompadour

There's so many things they could do with the shop that probably won't happen.

because this march update was actually coming March 3016 :(

I imagine we will get an update that details what's in the March patch this week and the patch itself will be released the Tuesday after Final Round. FR, of course, will have the Alex trailer.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
I think people are already building unrealistic expectations for the shop. It's gonna have the story costumes and maybe some titles related to the new modes, but that's it.

I doubt dailies/weeklies will be ready for March. Probably the most important content IMO, since they need to both keep people engaged and keep their promise that those will subsidize the DLC characters.

found out this (relatively)safe jump setup for his MP xx LK xx FP target combo.[/URL] Landing in front or back with the same timing seems pretty good.

I've been messing around a lot lately with the frame data for wakeup setups because it's a little awkward in this game. I've got a pretty good one for Zangief as well if you guys care about this kinda stuff:

Backthrow, cMK, SPD

Beats wakeup jabs free.

Yes, I already discovered that the first week. It has it's uses but they just kick tech it really removes anything good about and it's not a safe jump anymore. If your opponent doesn't know and is not Chun or Ryu who both can reversal it for free, it's worth using it as a gimmick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom