• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Headquarters |3| [Cinematic Title Expansion Coming Soon]

Status
Not open for further replies.

shaowebb

Oh man, that actually looks pretty neat. Man, the way they made Mewtwo's tail glossy though is making weird translucent sorts of shading...kinda makes it look like a tentacle slime monster crawling out Mewtwo's gaped butthole or something more than a tail at times. Behold the face of destruction.

So I go to youtube to see what kind of replays of Daigo people uploaded because I can't be bothered to check his ID in the actual SFV game. And he has a interview, it's from the night that he faced off against Lupe Fiasco. Their is some pretty good footage from that night.

Another interesting note is that it's from Yahoo's official Youtube page. I remember hearing that they're going to start covering Esports, well it's nice to see FG's getting some coverage. Hope to see it continue.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7vJjF4Tzfo

TheChits

Woooooooow Art
KuGsj.gif

what happened

art is playing vs blaze's necalli, tied 1-1, got to the final game-deciding round, art wakes up into an ex command grab, and the DP followup was about to kill him. He stood up, which causes his stick to pause, and behind the pause screen you can see that Necalli dropped the combo. Art loses by DQ.

As Nash for some reason I just don't know how to deal with Cammys and Vegas. Bison is pretty tough for me as well besides that most other matchups seem pretty manageble for me.

Tripon

did alucard drop necalli? the times that i tuned in he was using ken
He was playing Necalli in the early rounds. He switched to Ken off of potential mirror matches and stayed with Ken against Arturo's Sim.

I can see the Sim-Necalli matchup being bad for Necalli is.

shaowebb

more Pokken hype, bandwith warning

My initial disappointment with this title's gameplay reveal is fast fading. Eager to see what they've actually cooked up here. That Charizard damage was great. Way better than most of what I saw in that Combo vid they put up awhile back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom