• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Headquarters |3| [Cinematic Title Expansion Coming Soon]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll go digital then.

cXUq4Hq.gif

PSN taking 12 hours to dl here I come.

She won that character poll and got confirmed with that, ages ago. Can't wait.

It would be nice to have that problem in PAL Land, Fire Emblem delayed by months FTL.
I don't think she was confirmed for the console release in June until now. Am I wrong?

I'm really tempted to just bite the bullet and get the digital version of SFV now that Amazon's delaying their physical copies, and who knows when they'll ship out.

I should just wait. I've got the PC version, and that should hopefully work fine on day one.

Conceited

mechaniphiliac
im posting for the first time in like 8 months to tell you all that sfv is garbage and that evo is going to be a massive disappointment this year

bring back sf4

Well this opens with a very disingenuous premise.

Edit: Ok so after watching the whole thing. It doesn't say anything new or original. It's also not a very critical analysis. It's not wrong, but it's not a good contribution to anything either.

I think its more of a rebuttal to Extra Credits and people who dislike Fighting Games competitively and mechanically.

NEO0MJ

I'm really tempted to just bite the bullet and get the digital version of SFV now that Amazon's delaying their physical copies, and who knows when they'll ship out.

I should just wait. I've got the PC version, and that should hopefully work fine on day one.

Won't you find it frustrating to unlock characters this way? Or do you plan on just buying them?

Won't you find it frustrating to unlock characters this way? Or do you plan on just buying them?

Unlocking characters for both versions?

I plan on getting the season pass for PS4. PC I might try to grind out fight money, but I'll probably buy them on PC when Steam inevitably sells the season pass for a discounted price.

Whoever approved Fang's sleeves with these clothing physics is in desperate need of firing and some eye surgery so he can see again.

Thing about Fang is that in some media of him he looks like a hardass and I think his design looks cool as fuck. But that pic is only a mere snapshot and he looks lame in game.

Please help an OG 09er out here.

Got an early copy, my ps3 stick wont work, what do?

Day one has a legacy patch.

Won't work without that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom