• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Headquarters |3| [Cinematic Title Expansion Coming Soon]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
Daygo and Magoo, good times. Hopefully they tweak the audio a bit so the interpreter is louder this week.

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
Thanks guys. Just doing what I already did but now in a more official capacity. This is just a consulting gig though, I'm not a BN employee (what I prefer). I'll announce my main job/gig later.

.la1n

Tekken 7 FR looks great, only fighting game I've been excited about in a while. Having markman on your side can only be a good thing for the future.

miku

Does Harada count as a Tekken character?

No, he's a Street Fighter character

tFBho8b.jpg

pixelish

i'm really getting sick of these negative knee jerk reaction threads about sfv on gaming side

i swear some of them just have an agenda to simply wanting the game to fail.

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
Please tell me it was Daigo, that would be the ultimate blow to Count's heart.

Yea all of them were in agreeance. Daigo specifically called out crouch teching and safe DP's being bad in SF4 and that he likes the high risk high reward of SFV much better.

EDIT: Ooh I guess Fuudo is Blackules new favorite, while he's enjoying SFV he loves 4 and wonders about the long term prospects of V.

FACE

Banned
I think it was about them not liking a lot of the changes that were done to the game in later versions, but it was really hard to make out the translation audio for me

I think it's the other way around, they didn't like the earlier versions of SF4 a lot.

Thanks guys. Just doing what I already did but now in a more official capacity. This is just a consulting gig though, I'm not a BN employee (what I prefer). I'll announce my main job/gig later.

Markman somehow get bandai namco to grease FROM's hand into another Chromehounds PLEASE!

i'm really getting sick of these negative knee jerk reaction threads about sfv on gaming side

i swear some of them just have an agenda to simply wanting the game to fail.

Yeah, I'm all about Capcom being criticized for undelivering, but the HAHA THEY GOT WHAT THEY DESERVED fingerpointing every thread is a bit old now.

FACE

Banned

Congrats dude!

When's T7:FR for PC?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom