• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Headquarters |3| [Cinematic Title Expansion Coming Soon]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I actually miss that and believe it fit her character. If I were in charge of Mika's design, I'd put that back in but change her costume to something less like a slutty Halloween jester.
Yeah, in no way was it sexy. Mika in general isn't sexy to me. I thought it was hilarious. She's like a female Naruto to me.

She should get a Harley Quinn outfit.

And still in the game, what ever harm it did before, is still being done. Such a confusing censor.
*nods*

Yeah, I do think the butt slap on its own was fine, and it suited R. Mika's character. My main issues are the aggressive loading screen jiggling and the fact that Laura is just a real doll without the personality. (Though I will admit that I think much of the new cast is uninteresting character-wise. Maybe it's just because I don't know them as well as the mainstays? I dunno.)
I think it just takes a while for new characters to get a personality. Let me know how your opinion changes, if it does, after the story mode releases.

changing the opponent leg position and not bothering to fix the rest of the animation is the worst thing about the mika super change. It doesn't even look cool anymore, it's just janky.

Any complaint about "censoring" SFV is dumb. The costumes for the women in this game are the most revealing in Street Fighter history to the point of stupidity like Laura looking like she's wearing a cartoon infant's pajamas with an open poop hatch. The slight repositioning of camera angles is nothing.

I assume you've seen her new costume. hahaha

Pompadour

I assume you've seen her new costume. hahaha

Oh yeah, it's ridiculous but whatever. I'm more fine with them saving the overly sexy stuff for Premium costumes because that way I'll see them less and most of SF DLC costumes end up being way over-the-top anyway.

Really, that's what they should do. Save them for DLC and chase that DoA money. As long as they're not wearing bikinis so small that it reveals all the women have micronipples or else you'd see areola.

rqwafcX.jpg

CO_Andy

Why does Alex get to keep his green hand-like move and Gief gets to lose his?

Pretty cool they're taking that fan made Alex model from long ago and putting it use.

Pompadour

Why does Alex get to keep his green hand-like move and Gief gets to lose his?

Pretty cool they're taking that fan made Alex model from long ago and putting it use.

I never saw Alex's chop as supernatural, the yellow sparks are a pretty generic hit effect. Gief's flaming green hand doesn't really fit a guy whose entire gimmick is that his power comes from being extremely jacked.

Louis C.K. talks about how so many hobos somehow have the best hair while he is getting bald and fat and guys like him have to get plastic surgery. Ken waxes his eye brows.

BiggNife

I entered Spring Fighter this weekend because why not, it's free

With my luck I am probably going to get destroyed by Ricki Ortiz on stream

Still can't decide if I want to update my Evo registration with Pokken. I like the game a lot but I'm not sure that I'll be able to follow the meta for 3 months while focusing on SFV.

I entered Spring Fighter this weekend because why not, it's free

With my luck I am probably going to get destroyed by Ricki Ortiz on stream

Still can't decide if I want to update my Evo registration with Pokken. I like the game a lot but I'm not sure that I'll be able to follow the meta for 3 months while focusing on SFV.

I think Evo will be the one big pokken tournament that will exist, so if you have any interest, it's worth participating.

Nightii

Banned
I think Evo will be the one big pokken tournament that will exist, so if you have any interest, it's worth participating.

I don't necessarily disagree, but depending on your definition of big, the official Pokemon World Championships will still be there.

I feel bad for all the little kids that are gonna get their heart broken Chris G "welcome to the real world" style in Pokken @ evo

Well, they will still get to do well at Worlds, since that has age division, but yeah lol.

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
Pokken is the first time in a long time I lost track of time playing something. The fast ass match making is a big reason towards that.

Coda

Yeah, in no way was it sexy. Mika in general isn't sexy to me. I thought it was hilarious. She's like a female Naruto to me.

She should get a Harley Quinn outfit.

*nods*

I think it just takes a while for new characters to get a personality. Let me know how your opinion changes, if it does, after the story mode releases.

Yeah her Premium costume looks silly. Was really hoping for a more business casual look. This premium costume just looks like a riff on her default costume.

CO_Andy

SF's dlc costumes range between garbage to amazing.

At this point they should just poll the fan base and let the votes decide instead of trying to surprise us, cause more often than not those surprises are underwhelming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom