• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Headquarters |3| [Cinematic Title Expansion Coming Soon]

Status
Not open for further replies.

shaowebb

IG did a good job on Mira's costumes

I love the variety of character themes in Killer Instinct so much. I really regret not having the console for that game, but I can't justify owning an Xbox One yet given its library. I'll likely be getting a PS4 after I'm done moving. Just got a house under contract and will be getting it inspected soon.
I'll be in WV a few more years minimum given my situation at the moment anyhow so I may as well get some equity. On the plus side it means I can build myself some arcade cabinets now!

Rocwell

Hold on a second. Tech that is revealed on Saturday at NCR is patched out on the Monday after? I don't think it's possible for Capcpom to react THAT fast. There has to be something else going on here.

Hold on a second. Tech that is revealed on Saturday at NCR is patched out on the Monday after? I don't think it's possible for Capcpom to react THAT fast. There has to be something else going on here.

Yea, I don't think that's possible (if that was the first time anybody saw it). Unless it was a hot fix after the patch was submitted to 1st party.

Ferrio

Banned

They could have known about it before hand, would be surprised if they didn't.

Rocwell

Yea, I don't think that's possible (if that was the first time anybody saw it). Unless it was a hot fix after the patch was submitted to 1st party.
It seems more likely to be an unexpected effect of something else they changed, I find it hard to believe they would specifically change how Rashid's moves function just to blow up one ambiguous setup when he probably has dozens more.

ShinMaruku

I have a interesting idea for discussion for you guys with the whole concept of 'confidence' where some people think it's all because of that that you can truly level up and how fighting games are kinda insane that is can build up or utterly destroy confidence.

I think sometimes people don't get the real part where confidence really comes from, of course many pros have confidence, but I think it's a result that they feel they are prepared and spent a huge amount of time beating at their craft where they know what to expect and that is where their confidence is.

It's not just simple just plain confidence. It must come from somewhere.

Now what do you lot think?

Dahbomb

I have a interesting idea for discussion for you guys with the whole concept of 'confidence' where some people think it's all because of that that you can truly level up and how fighting games are kinda insane that is can build up or utterly destroy confidence.

I think sometimes people don't get the real part where confidence really comes from, of course many pros have confidence, but I think it's a result that they feel they are prepared and spent a huge amount of time beating at their craft where they know what to expect and that is where their confidence is.

It's not just simple just plain confidence. It must come from somewhere.

Now what do you lot think?
Confidence in fighting games works like confidence in other situations. Once you are exposed to the same situations many times then your confidence in handling that situation grows over time. Asking someone out the first time is nerve wracking because you lack experience but after you have some experience it gets easier because your confidence builds up over time.

hitsugi

It seems more likely to be an unexpected effect of something else they changed, I find it hard to believe they would specifically change how Rashid's moves function just to blow up one ambiguous setup when he probably has dozens more.

Most likely something to do with the jump frames. That's the only thing to point to right now. HOWEVER, Capcom does work fast to get rid of things.

..still, if they're gonna remove this, why not remove every possible mix up in the game? That can only be guessed, anyway.

Some team info for street fighter crash. According to some leak from weibo, there will be 4 foreign teams.

79f900d1.jpg

97c7b67b.jpg

fa45f4fe.jpg

http://chigesoku3.doorblog.jp/archives/48196039.html

http://m.weibo.cn/1841848481/DnHkgEsVL?jumpfrom=weibocom#_rnd1458974291851

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom