• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Headquarters |3| [Cinematic Title Expansion Coming Soon]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sixfortyfive

He who pursues two rabbits gets two rabbits.
*looks at Smash 4 ruleset*

Why the fuck is omega stages banned.

Music licensing issues. EVO is big enough to the point where they actually have to clear that stuff in advance for the stream, and it's supposedly impossible to completely eliminate the possibility of having any music track from playing in-game. So it's just cleaner rules-wise to ban all Omegas instead of banning a handful of specific ones with problematic music.

Music licensing issues. EVO is big enough to the point where they actually have to clear that stuff in advance for the stream, and it's supposedly impossible to completely eliminate the possibility of having any music track from playing in-game. So it's just cleaner rules-wise to ban all Omegas instead of banning a handful of specific ones with problematic music.

That is is the biggest load of bullshit ever. Is this an issue with Square and Sega or something. I just scratching my head around this one.

BakedYams

Slayer of Combofiends
Got my room for ComboBreaker a while ago. CurlyW, tell Rick he better give me that VIP access when I volunteer as staff. wink wink

Also, it sucks that rooms for CEO are gone, was waiting on Armaly to do me a solid but left me hanging. Time to room on the floor with someone else...

Shun

what even happened here? the spring popped out?

Dude before us got lit up by dechno Bullet... That machine is a Nesica one BlazBlue players use and he did not tell the owner. RIP hayabusa lever, it was stuck to that direction and had to get replaced.

Anne

O4yRGvg.jpg

I think this has become a semi-permanent set up here now.

Nightii

Banned
She is definitely getting nerfed more next time anyway, all of this drama is just the Smash scene showing how young it is (in more ways than one).

Other than fixing some wonky stuff about her the only nerf she got was more cooldown after a failed counter.
Less witch time after the first one hits, too, so you need to be wise about when to use it.

I think it is the best counter in the game, but not by a lot.

Alright thanks guys.

Anybody hyped for Revelator ?

The demo is awesome ! I love the battle dmg they added :) .

I'm hyped! Have been messing with Jack-O. She's weird but fun. Looking forward to Kum and Dizzy. Ducking out of Jam, the execution on her stuff scares me. Straight rushdown isn't really my style anyway.

If anyone was still wondering, you can definitely cancel your preorder on the EU PSN and keep the demo.

Switching to a physical copy myself, so i can take it over to mates and sell them on it. =3

I'm hyped! Have been messing with Jack-O. She's weird but fun. Looking forward to Kum and Dizzy. Ducking out of Jam, the execution on her stuff scares me. Straight rushdown isn't really my style anyway.

If anyone was still wondering, you can definitely cancel your preorder on the EU PSN and keep the demo.

Switching to a physical copy myself, so i can take it over to mates and sell them on it. =3
I like rush down, but Jam's execution is brutal. Still, I'll just be messing around with her until dizzy, so only for like 2 months. And I gotta keep playing Millia so I still have someone to play at Toryuken and Combo Breaker (unless CB runs revelator, then I can try Jam)

Astarte

Alright thanks guys.

Revelator's pretty sick.
I'm definitely going to main Jam, but her execution requirements are X_X and knowing Parry->PK quirks for every character is making me clench my asshole into a black hole.

Tripon

05./05. [WIU] Pokken Tournament # <FTG> (Pokemon Co.) {2016.03.18} (¥7.200) - 14.295 / 112.302 (-50%)

Pokken topped the 100,000 mark this week. In comparison, SFV stopped showing up in top 20 after the 3rd week, and selling roughly 60,000 copies before dropping out top 20.

BadWolf

Alright thanks guys.

Tried the demo and the game is so pretty.

Haven't played GG since... X2 on PS2? Messed around with Jack-O and Jam before heading to work this morning and they seemed fun.

NEO0MJ

Pokken topped the 100,000 mark this week. In comparison, SFV stopped showing up in top 20 after the 3rd week, and selling roughly 60,000 copies before dropping out top 20.

I'm curious how it will do in the NPD.

Haha
ha
Please Arcsys let PK be easier to pull off. If even the Japanese drop this shit then what hope do we have

Your only option is to surpass the Japanese players and reach a level of mastery no baka gaijin has ever reached before.

Line_HTX

Alright thanks guys.

I really like their input display showing the direction and trail of the stick. Now you can see if you did a wrong input or not instead of relying on arrows on the display.

BadWolf

You guys are making it sound like a bad idea to try and learn the game with Jam lol.

Oh well, I think I'll stick with her, really like her character.

Thulius

Somebody asked earlier what the ruleset for Pokken is. EVO just updated their ruleset.

http://evo.shoryuken.com/additional-rules/

I don't have the game so I'm not sure why the only stage is Stadium.

There are a couple stages with a weird king of the hill style thing that spawns in the center and builds meter absurdly fast while you stand in it. Aside from that the stage shapes/sizes/starting positions vary enough to have pretty major effects on the way some matchups play out.

Haven't touched LAN mode myself but if it's either random or stadium then stadium is by far the better choice.

Astarte

shes super fun, so in the end you aren't losing out. And her getting a buff is inevitable

Jam is pretty fun, yeah. I'm decided to just drop trying to do PK on Sol and company and just go for carded 214k hard knockdown into charge and etc. Just basic stuff while I get to work on IAD confirms.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom