• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Headquarters |3| [Cinematic Title Expansion Coming Soon]

Status
Not open for further replies.

jbug617

Banned
PAX East Invitational by Twitch

Nuckle Du vs Flash Metroid
LI Joe vs TBD
Art vs Ricki Ortiz
K-Brad vs Marn

Mike Ross and Yipes on the mic. Spooky and Zhi will also be there.

Numb

qD6Jg6g.png
Marn
qD6Jg6g.png

Tripon

So in two weeks is Redbull Kumite, PAX East, Texas Showdown, Frogbyte, Infiltration on Street Fighter Crash, and the Smash Summit 2 who I don't give a fuck about.

NEO0MJ

Kinda late, but good luck in all your future endeavors, Anne!

My friends told me this week that they don't like playing SFV because they still find motions too difficult ( ._.)

Also, it seems they want the satisfaction of seeing themselves pull flashy combos/strings like they do in Tekken. Dudes are still jumping all over the place and mashing whenever they try it.

Sayad

SFV need it's own Jack-O character. Wonder how someone who hate motion input would feel about a character with simpler execution yet has a more complex meta.

Zissou

Played some xrd for the first time in a while... played an Elph for a while and then a Leo... remembered why I took a break -_-

Slaythe

Played some xrd for the first time in a while... played an Elph for a while and then a Leo... remembered why I took a break -_-

We have a nice anti elph and leo psychological cell, if you want to sign in and join our group, we'll be happy to welcome you.

Es from XBlaze is officially confirmed for BlazBlue CentralFiction in the latest issue of Famitsu on the 14th for console for PS3/PS4 this fall.

Shout outs to Embryo Storage.

Neeed foootage.

Is Xblaze worth playing? I know nothing about Es other than that she has a sword.

FIrst, a disclaimer: I was the editor on both games.

With that said,

If you want to know more about the origins of the BlazBlue calamity and really like kinetic visual novels, then yes. Just keep in mind it's definitely not a game, fighting or otherwise.

As for Es haters; you should be ashamed of yourselves. She's an awesome character; how she grows despite her origins is pretty incredible. Of all the games I've worked on, she probably one of my favorite characters of all time.

NEO0MJ

As for Es haters; you should be ashamed of yourselves. She's an awesome character; how she grows despite her origins is pretty incredible. Of all the games I've worked on, she probably one of my favorite characters of all time.

I'm sorry, but I can't take any more sword maidens, especially not one so young looking. Who's next, sword Makoto?

Anne

I'm not hating, it is a pretty amusing name though particularly for the BB universe at this point.

Line_HTX

FIrst, a disclaimer: I was the editor on both games.

With that said,

If you want to know more about the origins of the BlazBlue calamity and really like kinetic visual novels, then yes. Just keep in mind it's definitely not a game, fighting or otherwise.

Neat. We can go to you for feedback? :p

I honestly thought it was a word, not an acronym. At least it wasn't
Esdeath, HA!

RIP gootecks shimmy

image.php

Good lord, the fgc hate against Mika lately...

giphy.gif

They can't deal with a winner in the ring. Just style on them with the Cena theme, lol

Shun

Pokken is a better designed game than Dissidia.

If you have any sort of experience playing Gundam EXVS or Gunslinger Stratos. Dissidia will already be a disappointing game to play and watch.

Not saying it can't be fun, it can be a fun game if you enjoy Dissidia PSP.

But in terms of competitive gameplay and from a technical standpoint it is really shallow.

Movement is slow and floaty, there are no real step cancels in the game which means your movement options are limited when attacking, the team aspect feels tacked on and does not give any feel for team play like the other games do; rather favoring taking of advantage of a chaotic situation rather than helping your team mates. You're not playing the neutral game or spacing like the former two games, rather you just walk around charging your gerobi hoping it hits. Map design sucks too.

But it looks pretty I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom