• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Headquarters |3| [Cinematic Title Expansion Coming Soon]

Status
Not open for further replies.

pixelish

is dieminion, dare i say it, going to be the best american sfv player?
Kevin Landon ‏@Di3mini0n 32m
I feel confused and disappointed. Why do ppl think he's bad? And it hasn't been a week yet? Sigh, ppl are always looking for the easy win..

is dieminion, dare i say it, going to be the best american sfv player?

dieminion shootin'

CzCIY3c.gif

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Lamerboi says he's trash but then again he hasn't been the best Guile or anything since Super. Where is Dagger G? Stilldadaddy thinks he's good. I think this Guile suits Du's play style more than IV so let's see what he can come up with.

If Guile ends up being bad I hope Dieminion doesn't make the same mistake and keeps hopelessly grinding away with him after how much regret he expressed about doing that in SF4. Got a ways to go before we get to that point though.

Hex

Banned
Chris G has played Guile a lot and he doesn't think he's that good.

I have to ask is Chris G a factor in SFV to be looked at as a strong opinion?
Honestly I do not know which is why I am asking, I just have not seen him making any strong presence yet.

.la1n

I have to ask is Chris G a factor in SFV to be looked at as a strong opinion?
Honestly I do not know which is why I am asking, I just have not seen him making any strong presence yet.

Not that I'm aware of from what I've seen but he has talent so I'm sure he could be if he dedicated himself.

Shouta

Played against Snake Eye's Alex and almost everything won several of the games only to get caught sleeping, lol. I'll have to get some more against him.

I mean I was rooting for Daigo but I didn't want to see Art lose that badly. I missed the first set but from the looks of it Art won the first game and then lost 10 straight to Fuudo and Daigo. Am I seeing that right?

BadWolf

I mean I was rooting for Daigo but I didn't want to see Art lose that badly. I missed the first set but from the looks of it Art won the first game and then lost 10 straight to Fuudo and Daigo. Am I seeing that right?

Yeah that's how it went.

Looked like they both really practiced the Sim matchup.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom