• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Headquarters |3| [Cinematic Title Expansion Coming Soon]

Status
Not open for further replies.

BakedYams

Slayer of Combofiends
DryEyeRelief has the best avatar since for every post he makes, I can use it!

image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php

Dahbomb

Some pretty outlandish and hyperbolic posts made in the last page.

I guess this is Neogaf.com after all.

Also Momochi just opened a cap of whoop on Infiltration.

What came off most of all is how fucking rude Art was.
Sitting there on his phone, I mean I know getting bodied that fast left alot of extra time but still talk to your hosts and engage.
And he interrupted alot, and pushing the E-Sports thing.
He does not and can not understand that Japan does not give a shit about "e-sports" and while they will make money off of it the reason they are as good as they are is because they love what they are doing and they love the game and play for the game first.
Art is about money first and it shows.
He may beat some players over there, but Daigo, Momochi, Tokido, Kazunoku, Fuudo will all bury him on a regular basis.
Daigo did the same too. It's a casual stream so there is no reason to get upset over the cell phone.

vocab

fgc where we don't really give a shit about the game but we talk shit about the people playing them. Damn, it really is like wrestling.

Nuu

Banned
It's less of Japan and everybody else and Infil and Tokido then everybody else. These two are well above everybody else.

Again, looking at tournaments and rankings this doesn't seem to be the case.

Some pretty outlandish and hyperbolic posts made in the last page.

I guess this is Neogaf.com after all.
Do yourself a favor and never go to the site's political threads.

Tripon

Next week is pretty small in terms of tournaments.

Battle Arena Melbourne 8 (CPT ranking event in Aus)
Canada Cup Vancouver Series
KAKUTOP League #4
Masters Challenge Santiago
Street Fighter V Crash

BAM 8 should see some international competition, and the EG Crew with Justin Wong should travel to Canada Cup Vancouver.

Kikirin

Speaking of SFV Crash, does anyone know where we might be able to get seats / tickets for the final day (June 5)? We're going to be in South Korea at around that time, and it'd be pretty cool to be able to see this live!

Dlent

You you get any of the pre-order bonuses from a physical copy of Revelator? All I know is that you don't get the demo.

Kumubou

Huh? Capcom couldn't even stuff retail as well as they did with SFxT -- those remaining copies are going nowhere without retailers slashing prices to unload inventory. The retail sales information for most of the big regions (US, UK, Japan) are known along with Steam sales worldwide, and there are still a ton of copies unaccounted for. PSN sales would account for some of that, but given the general sales lists put out by Sony and SF5's placement (or lack thereof, in almost every instance) on them it didn't do very well either. There's at least several hundred thousand copies of the game that are just going to rot on shelves.

Nuu

Banned
Quick question. As long as the PS4K supports Dual Shock 4 controller than it will still support PS4 fightsticks no problem right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom