• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Headquarters |3| [Cinematic Title Expansion Coming Soon]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy shit this is a good morning. Culdcept Revolt puts out a ton of new card info, and after years I find something worthy of avatar status. Mother Fucking Kaiser Penguin!

My love of penguins can now be realized in card form. There really REALLY needs to be a penguin themed fighter in a fighting game for me to main someday. :(

I hope they localize this one.

Saga was the last one they brought over, and that was more than 8 years ago.

shaowebb

I hope they localize this one.

Saga was the last one they brought over, and that was more than 8 years ago.

If they bring it over we need to play. Heck if you're willing to play on the Japanese hardware and such using the old Culdcept Central translation tactic like I am then we should play.

NEO0MJ

Really don't remember that being the case, especially after SFIV's success and TvC giving people hope for another MvC. Not to mention that was a time when Capcom was still giving their old IPs a chance, hell they even entertained the idea of an MML3
lol

Why you gotta twist the knife ;_;

Holy shit this is a good morning. Culdcept Revolt puts out a ton of new card info, and after years I find something worthy of avatar status. Mother Fucking Kaiser Penguin!

My love of penguins can now be realized in card form. There really REALLY needs to be a penguin themed fighter in a fighting game for me to main someday. :(
I'm a big fan of penguins too
cut.jpg

pixelish

ad promotion... is this an attempt to get the eyes of eSports sponsors?
whichever team wins gets to promote whatever they want to promote like a product one of the members is selling or maybe even talk about their favourite movie.

it's a silly concept but i'm all for it.

shaowebb

whichever team wins gets to promote whatever they want to promote like a product one of the members is selling or maybe even talk about their favourite movie.

Oh man...that is such a great opportunity to troll. Start shilling oppai balls...

CO_Andy

RIP MadCatz

Guess Daigo has already been disqualified from his own tournament. I mean when was the last time anyone saw MadCatz advertised?

shaowebb

Is Hori at least capitolizing and pushing their sticks at people or are they even a force with next gen fight sticks? I've just been modding PCB's since last gen.

CurlyW

Also, I hate to say it but I can't make Toryuken this year. Graduation is May 21st, prolly can't miss that.

Will try to make it to Canada Cup, all depends on the work situation

Yeah, last two weekends in May are graduation central. I can name at least 10 people who've had to miss a Combo Breaker or UFGT because of graduation.

What is Bhalla?!

Brawlhalla. Smash-style fighter. Tuboware is a big fan of it. Tournament was free to enter, hence the large number of entrants.

I'm a big fan of penguins too
cut.jpg

Congratulations on getting to play LostSoul in the first round of Xrd at Combo Breaker.

shaowebb

Talked about it earlier so I went back and played some Injustice. Damn this game is still fun. I really missed smothering enemies with Bane after a knockdown and just how solid the hits felt from Hawkgirl's mace and Aquaman's trident combos. Just really good impact to the moves. I also liked the dedicated wall bounce moves and shit. Made combos a breeze to come up with on the fly between strings and interactible shenanigans.

Also lol at interactibles on some stages. I dont think I've ever seen a Fortress of Solitude match that didn't start with a jump for the ice chandelier. It got to the point where I'd just forward dash at match start to try for a crossunder. Worked a lot.

Good memories. Here's hoping Red Hood makes it into the next one. God knows my boy The Ray has about a snowballs chance in hell. Sucks too...he can make red sunlight at will and is one of the most powerful energy users in DC. He'd make a helluva good story tool vs an evil Superman.

Why is street fighter's matchmaking so incredibly garbage?

So i have 1100 LP now, my last opponents have been:
3100, 3100, 2000, 14000, 2000, 3500, 3600, 6600

What the feck.

Starting to think i'd be happier just dropping the game. Wish i had a good alternative to play on PS4. Nitro Blasterz is more fun but the online is extremely dead.

Why is street fighter's matchmaking so incredibly garbage?

So i have 1100 LP now, my last opponents have been:
3100, 3100, 2000, 14000, 2000, 3500, 3600, 6600

What the feck.

Starting to think i'd be happier just dropping the game. Wish i had a good alternative to play on PS4. Nitro Blasterz is more fun but the online is extremely dead.

maybe not enough people \are playing online and those were the only choices

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom