• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Headquarters |3| [Cinematic Title Expansion Coming Soon]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShinMaruku

Shin hates esports

It's less that I hate it but I find it as people trying to walk before they run, people misunderstanding some games, you can't make a fighting game into something mainstream esports people can sustain.

Hell outside of CSGO most of them are propped up by either riot or Activision and others using it as marketing. I seriously doubt it will develop into something truly sustainable, not enough people going into production and just being those types of guys, too much rushing into "We got to be legit" Then you have the people looking to make a buck off this surge and I can't hate, they are the logical actors here.

Also how fighting games are anybody who thinks it can be in the esports mainstream are either delusional or have too much faith in their fellow man, these things require a mindset that can't be taught, you have to then learn execution,match ups your character ranges of your moves THEN you must be able to understand your opponent to reach ground level. That is too much to ask of the lay person.

It's basically blarney.

shaowebb

Wonder if I could get some stick advice from him. I'm shopping for either good PCB mods to go next gen or just for a good next gen stick deal in general. Just repainted the old beatup pony stick from Marvel in the Deadpool pic BTW. I had tried before to test out chrome car stretch vinyl on it but the results fog and scar too easily. Since I dont have a quality laminate label printer in the area I just painted the plate and case for now and got some matching color parts to go with it.

n3IcNJo.jpg

I seriously need to get my gear ready for next gen though. No way will I pad warrior KOF 14.

.la1n

As far as I know Combo Breaker has the new character reveal for SF V and some new announcement for KI. I'd prefer the news earlier like the next guy but it does add some excitement to an already amazing event so I get it.

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
What the heck gave you food poisoning?

milk that expired 2 days after it was bought that I opened and drank 2 weeks later.

I mixed so much choco I didnt notice til i chugged most of the glass

Bah Gawd, how are you falling a lot?
Weakened state in an already weak body
Yeah, really. I remember the falling, but since then it seems like things just piled onto you. You feeling better dude?
Im ok x.x/ Made the bed my home for now

shaowebb

milk that expired 2 days after it was bought that I opened and drank 2 weeks later.

Shudder...
I make iced coffees and even put in a second espresso maker at the power plant to make em when I'm on shift. I rake in more than I spend on supplies in tips honestly, but one time no one noticed until later since it was coffee that I had used expired milk for the brew. Coffee is naturally bitter and with all the syrups and stuff they couldn't tell...later I checked the date on the milk I had used and it was like a week expired.

That night Frankie apparently took a shit in a stairwell on some oil absorbant pads because he wasn't gonna make it. I never told em a thing lol. Gotta keep gettin them tips. lol

At least you're cozy. Didja run outta Digimon yet?

Shouta

Oh god expired Milk. D=

Line_HTX

Akuma's air fireball hitbox... KO from max range lmao

Good stuff Markman, hope for more episodes of Tekken Talk!

Oh my God, Q... I hope you're better. Don't go dying on this thread! :(

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
Shudder...
I make iced coffees and even put in a second espresso maker at the power plant to make em when I'm on shift. I rake in more than I spend on supplies in tips honestly, but one time no one noticed until later since it was coffee that I had used expired milk for the brew. Coffee is naturally bitter and with all the syrups and stuff they couldn't tell...later I checked the date on the milk I had used and it was like a week expired.

That night Frankie apparently took a shit in a stairwell on some oil absorbant pads because he wasn't gonna make it. I never told em a thing lol. Gotta keep gettin them tips. lol

At least you're cozy. Didja run outta Digimon yet?

FUCKING LOOOL

I'm about 2/3rds done at 80 hours, :D

I'm doing better now thanks everyone

always gotta get that organic milk that expires like a month later

shaowebb

FUCKING LOOOL

I'm about 2/3rds done at 80 hours, :D

I'm doing better now thanks everyone

Just remember that in case of another worst case scenario to keep some oil pads laid out and let er rip apparently.

hmm...come to think of it Frankie is the same guy who shit off the side of his own deck in full view of his neighbors as they were getting back from the store. No wonder those folks are having trouble selling their house...

foMoFkw.jpg

My kid put his milk on the book shelf. It was there for awhile but created a seal at the top. Stuff turned to cheese. I just threw the entire thing in the trash.

JeTmAn81

Akuma's air fireball hitbox... KO from max range lmao

Good stuff Markman, hope for more episodes of Tekken Talk!

Oh my God, Q... I hope you're better. Don't go dying on this thread! :(

I hate that there is Akuma discussion in 2016 and it's about friggin' Tekken

Dahbomb

This is why Overwatch is more eSports than SFV right now.

CjL0dSQVAAIyNfg.jpg
I don't think there was ever a question of Overwatch being more esports.

Though launch day Twitch numbers are not indication of anything. I could claim Dark Souls 3 is more esports than SFV right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom