• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Headquarters |3| [Cinematic Title Expansion Coming Soon]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zissou

JP version of Revelator doesn't have English text this time around.

Asian R3 version does (421 HKD means you'd have to buy a 500 HKD point card), but it doesn't seem like there's a PS3 version coming out this week.

Wonder why this didn't include English text this time around. Might have to grab the NA version

Lemstar

Floe's teeth

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
It's because asw story modes are lengthy and not really interactive. So it's like posting a book or TV series online in their eyes.

Xrd story mode was literally set up like 1 season of anime

Anyone catch the new podcast st1ckbug started? I listened to the first ep today. Aside from Brett being obnoxious, it was interesting. I feel like it was all things reaffirming my own thoughts about the anime scene, but that's interesting to me because I'm super casual and don't follow it.

Amedo310

Anyone catch the new podcast st1ckbug started? I listened to the first ep today. Aside from Brett being obnoxious, it was interesting. I feel like it was all things reaffirming my own thoughts about the anime scene, but that's interesting to me because I'm super casual and don't follow it.

Yeah. It was good stuff.

Slaythe

You have virtually no way to know if jap Revelator will have English.

Xrd had only jp until the game released in the us. Then it got patched, added Leo and English.

So we don't know yet.

Seyob

You have virtually no way to know if jap Revelator will have English.

Xrd had only jp until the game released in the us. Then it got patched, added Leo and English.

So we don't know yet.
They said so themselves here:
http://www.ggxrd.com/rev/cs/qa/
Q. 英語 ボ イ ス や 英語 テ キ ス ト (日本語 以外) は な い の で す か? A.日本版は日本語テキストと日本語音声のみとなります。また、今後の他の言語の追加予定はありません。

How can you make a dinosaur character and not have him top tier..

Frionel specified that Banderas and KoD were put there by default due to not having been figured out at all, especially KoD.

Very little serious discussion occurred anyway, they were mostly laughing about how it'd probably end up on Eventhubs within the next day or so.

Crossposting here....

PQube is being very vague about EU physical editions for GGXrd Revelator. It looks to be a shit deal compared to the US, where Kum and Raven are free to download in the weeks post-release.

The physical editions available for pre-order now mention nothing about those characters, and the PSN EU version only mentions Kum as pre-order bonus, with no mention of Raven.

This doesn't bode well for EU GGXrd....As if EU Sign wasn't enough of an insult.

Does anyone have any additional info?

Seyob

Crossposting here....

PQube is being very vague about EU physical editions for GGXrd Revelator. It looks to be a shit deal compared to the US, where Kum and Raven are free to download in the weeks post-release.

The physical editions available for pre-order now mention nothing about those characters, and the PSN EU version only mentions Kum as pre-order bonus, with no mention of Raven.

This doesn't bode well for EU GGXrd....As if EU Sign wasn't enough of an insult.

Does anyone have any additional info?
Raven is unlockable with in-game currency like Sin was right?
As far as I know EU pre-orders get Kum and a pack of colors (+artbook in France at least).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom