• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Headquarters |3| [Cinematic Title Expansion Coming Soon]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skilletor

Why is it that Angel is still not playable when she was announced way before most of these shittier characters*.

*every character is shittier than Angel.

Line_HTX

Forget sitting on a cabinet. Let's go fishing and hope we connect to an opponent!

Also, Faust's super on Kum Haehyun...

CjT8xOeUYAIhElk.jpg:large

TESLA?

!?

NEO0MJ

Speaking of Kum, is there a story reason why her mecha is in the form of a masculine old man? I feel Arc are trying to tell us something about her.

Speaking of Kum, is there a story reason why her mecha is in the form of a masculine old man? I feel Arc are trying to tell us something about her.
I believe it was said that she feels its a way to get respect as the head of her...clan or whatever she is the head of.

Basically shes like Naoto in P4

I believe it was said that she feels its a way to get respect as the head of her...clan or whatever she is the head of.

Basically shes like Naoto in P4
Didn't someone say that the mecha is her dad, and he was the head of the clan before, and now she's posing as the head to maintain stability? Or am I totally off-base on that?

Revelator netcode is awful btw.

It's about as bad as vanilla Xrd.

Hopefully they'll patch it soon.

You know that netcode is bad when Q complained about it.

Disappointing to hear about Revelator's netcode. I wasn't planning on getting it launch day, so I guess I'm glad to hear my choice may have been worth it?

Tripon

Korea and Japan has great internet infrastructure too. You would think that means they would put an emphasis on great online interaction and netcode.

ShinMaruku

Korea and Japan has great internet infrastructure too. You would think that means they would put an emphasis on great online interaction and netcode.

The issue is perhaps the netcode works perfect for those areas but falls short in areas that don't have that. You can't have good overal netcode if you design form the top. They'd need somebody from EU or NA do develop the netcode that can scale up.

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
The issue is perhaps the netcode works perfect for those areas but falls short in areas that don't have that. You can't have good overal netcode if you design form the top. They'd need somebody from EU or NA do develop the netcode that can scale up.

Yup, which is why norcal to socal plays fine, its around the same coverage

USA is big

shaowebb

Either my internet is getting shitty in my area or my router is dying. Every damned day I lose connection for chunks of the day now...decent when its up but it feels so unstable.

Slaythe

EU has great net.

I have the equivalent of google fiber for 40 euros a month ...

Maybe that's also why i had no issue with the delay based netcode.

ShinMaruku

Yup, which is why norcal to socal plays fine, its around the same coverage

USA is big
Yup if you know a good spread of where people are and pick around area it's fine

EU has great net.

I have the equivalent of google fiber for 40 euros a month ...

Maybe that's also why i had no issue with the delay based netcode.
I generally have no issues with delay based either but I have very good net and I live in a very desnly polulated area I will have little issues. But for a better general netcode for everybody it has to be designed with the weakest net in mind. Not nets of our quality.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom