• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Headquarters |3| [Cinematic Title Expansion Coming Soon]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saturday morning cartoons have better plots than Cap 3. If you take 10 seconds to think about all of the coincidental stuff that needed to happen for Mr bad guys plan to work you realize how dumb the movie is. Throw ontop of that the really weak motivation for the main villian and Stark, the whole film just falls flat.

"You dropped a city on my family, not the evil robot & his hundreds of robot soldiers that were trying to destroy the earth."

Stark unintentionally created Ultron. He was directly responsible for all of that. That was the whole point.

Stark unintentionally created Ultron. He was directly responsible for all of that. That was the whole point.

That makes no sense. If it wasn't for the Avengers the world would have been destroyed so his idea is to put restrictions on the people who saved the world from his mitake. Again just poor script writing. There were way better ways to do it.

Tripon

If we are telling truths today, here is another one. My Hero Academia is telling a better super hero story than DC or Marvel at the moment.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Stop acting like you're all cool ZTS. You know you liked Cap 3. Probably watched it six times. No matter how you felt about Cap 3, latest X-Men is a lot worse. I liked BvS more than it.

Numb

I don't work enough hours in the week to be a pro tekken player.

grZAZ.gif

Shun

I saw on my news feed earlier and noticed that Dissidia has found a pretty big fanbase and home for female gamers, and a lot of events are held at female arcades.

For a while now Tekken has been he big game that have had a really strong, active female community and Bandai Namco did work to help foster their community.

Community members like September do a ton of work to bring in new fans and help run workshops and times for women to come and feel confident and play the game for their events on their own time. They kick ass during open 1000 player tournaments like Master Cup too.

Despite all the issues I have with Dissidia as a competitive game, it's cool to see another game find a new niche.

Other than music games like maimai those two seem to be the more popular games amongst female gamers at game centers.

CjZQhuqVEAA2v4j.jpg

CjZOIRDUkAAQJwM.jpg

CjZOKTEUoAEvdFy.jpg

Kalamari

I'm not really feeling Overwatch, feels a little stale to me, similar to the way I feel about Destiny right now. I have high hopes for KoF though, please be good (online and in general).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom