• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Headquarters |3| [Cinematic Title Expansion Coming Soon]

Status
Not open for further replies.

vulva

you don't hate marvel right? top 8 might interest you
Something about ibuki in your avatar makes me think of Anne Frank
a766e8a44dad481be1cc7b3854d003ef.jpg

Seyavesh

man, the more i see of ko14 the sadder i get that it's damage/system design is more similar to kof13 than 98

i guess that should've been expected but, i dunno. i guess with impressions of folks i was hoping for more

low dmg on pokes/fbs and no meter on fb whiffs/special whiffs is so shitty

Looks like she actually has more complexity to her combos. And fuck the footsies meta in SF V lately, it's making the game kinda boring. We need more crazy in the game. I was enjoying watching Flash Metroid's Vega tonight because of that extra crazy.

Actually, I'd argue that Flash's Vega is a lot more safe and annoying than crazy. Flash is a lab monster and knows exactly the right time to press buttons and the best way to avoid moves (like when he frequently walked under Nash's moonsault). Plus, he mostly uses claw Vega, which is considered his less crazy stance.

However, Vega in general is just a crazy and fun character in this game, especially compared to characters like Chun/Karin/Nash.

I looked at the standings, and 17 players already have 100 points.

There are still 9 premiers left.

Ranking events left:
NA - 6
SA - 9
Asia - 10
EU - 9?

300 points will be the barrier at least.

Sayad

Injustass is the best, especially when Lord Aris says it.

Ranking events left:
NA - 6
SA - 9
Asia - 10
EU - 9?

Justin hugging all NA ranking events points for himself is a best case scenario for international players. Also, 9 SA event's is a lot!

Any link to the stream/stream archive or was this event only on nico?

Ranking events left:
NA - 6
SA - 9
Asia - 10
EU - 9?

Lol I remember someone saying that somewhere in the 100s would be the barrier cause that's were it was last season. I knew it was gonna be higher especially with only 8/9 premiere spots this season.

Horseress

Kunais have also been a cornerstone of her playstyle, but now players will have to be much more strategic in their use as she can only stock five at a time before she has to quickly obtain another set. That said, their utility is just as powerful as ever as she can send her entire stock flying at the opponent for serious damage.

She'll have to store kunais?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom