• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Headquarters |3| [Cinematic Title Expansion Coming Soon]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
So....Injustice 2

Static hype?

Static isn't in the comics, not sure why you'd expect him in the game.

Major characters in the comics that weren't in the first game are of lot of the magic focused ones like Constantine, Etrigan, Swamp Thing, Dr. Fate, etc.

NEO0MJ

Major characters in the comics that weren't in the first game are of lot of the magic focused ones like Constantine, Etrigan, Swamp Thing, Dr. Fate, etc.

I'd love it if they brought in Etrigan.

Neoxon

maxresdefault.jpg

Oh man she looks perfect! Where are those from?!

I wonder what her personality will be like. She's a mother now, so you'd expect her to act a little less...naive.

Slaythe

Well, unlike Robo Ky, that is rather pivotal in the story, and arguably Baiken, Dizzy was shoehorned into Revelator because of the players Poll.

So she doesn't have much screentime in Rev. It's badass but short.

Well, unlike Robo Ky, that is rather pivotal in the story, and arguably Baiken, Dizzy was shoehorned into Revelator because of the players Poll.

So she doesn't have much screentime in Rev. It's badass but short.
I'm thinking more about her animations. In the past, Dizzy's theme was kind of about her wings doing all the dirty work while distracting her so she didn't get upset about her opponent getting maimed. Will that still be a theme, or will she be more mature about hitting people with an axe?

Nuu

Banned
Combobreaker was fun.

What happened at Combo Breaker? Anything worth watching? I was locked on the Tekken stream so that's all I saw.

Skullgirls Top 16 was great
Killer Instinct Top 8 was great
Street Fighter V Top 8 was great
Vampire Savior Top 8 was very good with the latter matches being great
Guilty Gear Xrd REVELATOR had its moments
Mortal Kombat XL had its moments

JeTmAn81

I am hype for an Injustice sequel, though pretty much all the major characters were included in the first one. But now that Watchmen is joining mainstream DC continuity let's have Rorschach and Dr. Manhattan!

Slaythe

Just finished the story OAV of XrdR, incredible !

With those graphics it felt like watching an anime.

It's insane the amount of assets created just for that, new locations, npcs, vehicles etc...

I really wonder how SFV story is gonna compare.

Just finished the story OAV of XrdR, incredible !

With those graphics it felt like watching an anime.

It's insane the amount of assets created just for that, new locations, npcs, vehicles etc...

I really wonder how SFV story is gonna compare.
Any Dizzy beyond those two pictures you shared?

I actually liked Xrd's story a lot - how does Xrd-R's compare?

Everything looks much more animated than Xrd's story - true?

Nun Dizzy is good too, very classy!
Complete snoozer of an outfit, like she's going to a funeral.

Better than looking like a harlot! Her new design strikes a good balance I feel.

Oh, did you find Gargos from Killer Instinct interesting looking or do you give no fucks about that game?
It looks like Gargos has a triple jump, and he's pretty cool looking.

My main issue with Killer Instinct is its platforms. I'm not buying an XB1 this generation, and I'm not sure if I want to upgrade to Windows 10. :-/

ShinMaruku

Better than looking like a harlot! Her new design strikes a good balance I feel.
Her looking like that is an elaborate troll. They saw people getting lewd with Millia, so they made her outfit lewd so the lewd will settle on her. Then as a troll they say she's 3. :p

Slaythe

Any Dizzy beyond those two pictures you shared?

I actually liked Xrd's story a lot - how does Xrd-R's compare?

Everything looks much more animated than Xrd's story - true?

Everything is animated. They discarded the visual novel scenes.

You have scenes that have more efforts put into them obviously, but still.

It feels like a movie.

The story is great, I'd say it doesn't drag as much as Xrd sign, which was a good and bad thing. More lore and interactions in Sign.

Rev has more of sense of urgency.

Both are great, the story telling is better in Rev though.

shaowebb

I am hype for an Injustice sequel, though pretty much all the major characters were included in the first one. But now that Watchmen is joining mainstream DC continuity let's have Rorschach and Dr. Manhattan!

I will be on board for this super hard just like last time. Loooooooooved the first one. I really miss my local scene for it. We had a pretty diverse crew with a Superman/Lobo player, a Batgirl/Aquaman player, A Flash/Doomsday player, and me rocking Bane/Hawkgirl. Really good times were had.

NEO0MJ

It looks like Gargos has a triple jump, and he's pretty cool looking.

My main issue with Killer Instinct is its platforms. I'm not buying an XB1 this generation, and I'm not sure if I want to upgrade to Windows 10. :-/

Actually, it's a quad jump. And dude, portal punches and bursts!

Seems a lot of posters here aren't big on the idea of upgrading to windows 10. Are there any issues I'm not aware of?

Her looking like that is an elaborate troll. They saw people getting lewd with Millia, so they made her outfit lewd so the lewd will settle on her. Then as a troll they say she's 3. :p

Like that would stop the nerds :E

Lol MXK only had 20 entrants at Toryuken while USF4 had 22

93 vs 64 at CEO, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom