• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Headquarters |3| [Cinematic Title Expansion Coming Soon]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was so pissed last night. I wanted to play Kum, but I can't even buy her when the game is released. These stores need to update when the shit I've bought is available to play.

Ugh.

Oh, btw, we moved into a house and are having a house warming party in a few weeks. You should come play some GG. :)
Woah, congratulations on the house!!!! :-D

What's the date of the housewarming party? I'll be in Michigan from June 12-22nd, so as long as it's not in that range, I will be there. :)

Skilletor

Woah, congratulations on the house!!!! :-D

What's the date of the housewarming party? I'll be in Michigan from June 12-22nd, so as long as it's not in that range, I will be there. :)

June 25th!

Also hoping it'll be a celebration of my wife passing her PhD proposal. :)

Thanks!

pizzacat

Banned
Another 2D fighting game to indulge and no sign of a 3D FG release anywhere in sight.
You could just freeze yourself and thaw out for T7

But make sure it's a good freeze job, don't want to get thawed out by aliens that have enslaved us and you ask about T7 and it still hasn't come out :(

Skilletor

Another 2D fighting game to indulge and no sign of a 3D FG release anywhere in sight.

I mean...it's pretty much just Tecmo and Namco at this point, right?

I personally think SC is dead, and even if it isn't, they probably won't show anything on it until after Tekken is released on console. Can't take attention away from the darling?

Tecmo is too busy making money selling swimsuits to care about a DoA6.

I would pay so much for SC6 given a proper dev time and budget.

I'll PM you around then for the deets - what's her PhD in? :-D

Leadership, Research, and Policy in Higher Ed.

shaowebb

I kind of wonder if they will be using Lantern Rings as character traits? If so that could mean several gimmicks per character to choose from and its not like a red ring means the same thing for different characters in the kind of tool it'd give them.

Just speculating because it looked like we had an Atrocitus tease and now I see what could be a green lantern Batman and a yellow lantern Flash. It'd be pretty awesome if each character had a spectrum of outfits and each color was a different ring and gimmick.

pixelish

the taiwan cpt event organised by gamerbee will have all setups to be head to head.

Bruce Hsiang ゲマビ ‏@GamerBeeTW 11m
TWFighter Major 2016 will be all "Head to Head" setup & no lag BenQ RL2460 monitors, let's push tournament quality!

ShinMaruku

Esports is so schitzophernic, you can't have fatalities, then you have a game where you are either terrorists or hunting them, come on do they not see the irony?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom