• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Headquarters |3| [Cinematic Title Expansion Coming Soon]

Status
Not open for further replies.

notworksafe

I keep getting pulled into Overwatch beta by my co-workers vs playing/learning characters in SF5 NotWorkSafe.

I really want to learn more than one character but there are only so many hours in the night.

For now I'm focusing on Birdie. Seems like such a good all around character and really easy to play.

hypernima

Banned
I dunno if this will help anyone but I just put it in twitter.

Karin's st and cr mp can stuff ryu's tatsu's, on medium and high tatsu, you can dash under for a crossup.

vulva

That's the Pro Tour logo, no?

I don't even care about that. I think it's fucked up that they're not using Taiwan's flag but the one forced on them by China for international sporting events. Taiwan did so much work to be recognized as their own nation and I think it's pretty disgusting that Capcom chose that flag.

I don't even care about that. I think it's fucked up that they're not using Taiwan's flag but the one forced on them by China for international sporting events. Taiwan did so much work to be recognized as their own nation and I think it's pretty disgusting that Capcom chose that flag.

I understand, I was just clarifying Blackule's post. Now I see they've got it DPing the Taiwan star. Pretty disgusting.

I know the Chinese and Taiwanese relations are really tight, and I have no idea why Capcom would do this. I'm not defending it, just trying to make sense of what clearly isn't the Taiwanese falg.

vulva

I understand, I was just clarifying Blackule's post. Now I see they've got it DPing the Taiwan star. Pretty disgusting.

I know the Chinese and Taiwanese relations are really tight, and I have no idea why Capcom would do this. I'm not defending it, just trying to make sense of what clearly isn't the Taiwanese falg.

The crazy thing too is that if they only wanted to view Taiwan as part of China then they shouldn't have even included another flag. Adding this one is a pretty direct insult.

jerry1594

It was either that or get this game banned in China no? And haven't most countries shifted recognition to the PRC from Taiwan? Not saying it's the right thing to do but I imagine Capcom is more interested in profits than showing integrity.

vulva

It was either that or get this game banned in China no? And haven't most countries shifted recognition to the PRC from Taiwan? Not saying it's the right thing to do but I imagine Capcom is more interested in profits than showing integrity.

In that case then don't even put either flag in, imo.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Amazon.ca fam:

My June 2015 order of SFV scheduled to arrive on Feb 25th+ just changed to "Preparing for Shipment."

we gonna be eatin soon

CurlyW

Because that flag is pretty much only ever used at the Olympic games, with the Olympic rings where the SF logo is.

p16a.jpg

More info is on Wikipedia: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_Taipei_Olympic_flag

Beckx

you know one of the items on the store front will either be a complete color unlock pack or individual colors for sale.

mbpm1

The good thing is that although the AI is bullshit now and punishes everything I don't think it has a clue what to do against EX Running grab by gief lol

Just sits there and stares at you

Beat Bison just by doing that

Gief >> Singleplayer again?

pizzacat

Banned
I just don't get how people find playing the AI fun. I used to think it was too and now I absolutely hate it.
It's not fun but that FM, also alts count as another character so ryu gets double the fm for each survival

Is Nash good or just okay? I can't tell. I wish he had a reliable antiair though.
Was playing him a lot in the beta but now I feel he's too slow

Also his axe kick has to be the most useless move in the game

Marz

Is Nash good or just okay? I can't tell. I wish he had a reliable antiair though.

He seems good right now but I think he's ass. You need a damaging anti air to make your zoning a threat which he doesnt have, his v-trigger mixup is super easy to block after you've seen it 5 times, his buttons are meh, his walkspeed is ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom