• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Headquarters |3| [Cinematic Title Expansion Coming Soon]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Daigo on the front page.

And Daigo has officially passed Max as the non tournament FGC stream with the most viewers.

Who is talking in English?

GorillaJu

If anyone is interested in what theyre talking about, they all kind of agree that in SF5, using unsafe moves isn't as risky as in SF4. An SF4 player would just never consider using a move that leaves you at -4, but in SF5 it's a medium-risk, high-reward situation so it's a lot more appealing. You escape a lot of punishment (probably because most characters don't have big punishes with faster than 4f startup)

So Daigo is last boss status in this stream? If they're just playing winner goes on until the last guy then we may only see Daigo play twice. TWICE ON HIS VERY OWN STREAM THAT WILL PROBABLY BE 2+ HOURS LONG.

It's cool, hopefully we see more in episode 2. Can't wait to see next weeks preview at the end.

I wonder if this means that Tokido kind of sandbagged when he came to San Francisco for the Mad Catz Cup. He only used Nash and then today he said that he wanted to keep his main a secret and Daigo said "bitch please"(not literally) so he decided to join the stream and announce his main.

GorillaJu

So Daigo is last boss status in this stream? If they're just playing winner goes on until the last guy then we may only see Daigo play twice. TWICE ON HIS VERY OWN STREAM THAT WILL PROBABLY BE 2+ HOURS LONG.

It's cool, hopefully we see more in episode 2. Can't wait to see next weeks preview at the end.

It's a 5-hour stream. And they're just rotating through players afaik, not winner goes on.

It's a 5-hour stream. And they're just rotating through players afaik, not winner goes on.

Dang, I actually think that's overkill. Gonna be kind of hard to fill in a 5 hour time slot and keep it interesting. Best to trim it down to 2 hours in the future and try to keep it somewhat active with matches. But we'll see how it goes regardless.

I know what Tokido sounds like. This guy's English is better than his.

You probably know him, it's Kichijojiken, he was announced as the translator in the beginning. He's apart of another group called Yubiken and he was a pretty good Ken in SF4.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
SFV finally shipped. Gonna be in my hands by Tuesday.

giphy.gif

FSLink

Banned
Whoo, registered for EVO.

Registered for SFV, UMvC3, Smash 4, and Pokken.

I'll be PCGAF|FSLink

(PC Gamerz is my sponsor, a net cafe here in Hawaii)

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Damn breh. It took Amazon that long?
Yeah well I was expecting it next Friday so this is a relative surprise lol

shout outs to it preparing to ship then inexplicably going out of stock

Hopefully connection issues are resolved by then. I want to run through single player and survival first, and earn those credits along the way. I think Dahbomb mentioned it in this thread earlier, but is people not getting credits for single player stuff a widespread issue? That's a pretty massive deal.

I just realized that most EVO related posting is going in here. I'm going for the first time this year! Any tips, places to check out, etc? Definitely down to have a few meetups with people from here

xCobalt

Hopefully connection issues are resolved by then. I want to run through single player and survival first, and earn those credits along the way. I think Dahbomb mentioned it in this thread earlier, but is people not getting credits for single player stuff a widespread issue? That's a pretty massive deal.

My order hasn't arrived yet either. I decided to pick it up at Walmart and return the amazon copy back to walmart.

Dahbomb

It was a massive issue before but not anymore. Online is fairy stable now though there are still some issues.

But I wouldn't risk trying to complete Survival on above Normal. Going through 50 matches and having a random disconnect from server would make you question your life decisions real quick.

Tripon

Fight money is connected to Capcom servers, so if you complete a story mode with the servers down, the info doesn't get sent and you are not credited for the completion. But there is no option to wipe the record locally either.

jerry1594

(Hokuto no Ken)
【ニコ生(2016-02-21 13:30開始)】
北斗の拳 世紀末武闘会RANKINGBATTLE2015-2016 Vol.10
http://nico.ms/lv253420781

watch for shits/ giggles? idk. I'm not digging Daigo's setup too much even though the 5 gods showed up.

(Hokuto no Ken)
【ニコ生(2016-02-21 13:30開始)】
北斗の拳 世紀末武闘会RANKINGBATTLE2015-2016 Vol.10
http://nico.ms/lv253420781

watch for shits/ giggles? idk. I'm not digging Daigo's setup too much even though the 5 gods showed up.

You just mean the empty room? Whats wrong with it? Or no stream overlay and stuff like that?

jerry1594

Before it was mainly the Ken player trying to communicate in English with everybody chatting. The noise was bugging me while they were in training room. Now that they are playing matches it's alright.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom