• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | 4/20-26 | Beowulf Wrasslin', Mewtwo Smashin', Netkode Krashin

fader

it's funny reading the comments from Justin stream chat of people who never heard of Justin Wong before MKX

gutabo

Ok guys, you know the struggle is real but finally, I got dat US visa! That's like the best birthday present ever! (my b-day is tomorrow). We're planning some local tourneys and more stuff to get me to evo(even tho I've been retired for years and I wasn't even good to begin with) so if you hear about a good deal(air tickets-wise) let me know! Hopefully I'll get to meet some of you this year!

Bad netcode or not I am really glad and proud of MKX. Because of all these streams its bringing in so many players into the fighting game genre. I really hope FGs get even bigger. It is the greatest genre in gaming IMO.

Dahbomb

God damn is Capcom slow at patching.

It's been almost a god damn year since Omega mode came out and now they took out the infinites.

So that means another 6 months until they fix the audio bug?

Tizoc

All i knew of were the Gen infinites, but I'm sure more infinites will pop up :V
God damn is Capcom slow at patching.

It's been almost a god damn year since Omega mode came out and now they took out the infinites.

So that means another 6 months until they fix the audio bug?

Hey man all that time went into getting Vergil in DMC4, either you get Vergil in DMC4 or early USF4 patches. One or the other, homeboy~

Iori looks like he's got a hard on there. Some of that art isn't so great.

Well this is basically what the sprites in KoF 13 look like for the most part :p

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
Ok guys, you know the struggle is real but finally, I got dat US visa! That's like the best birthday present ever! (my b-day is tomorrow). We're planning some local tourneys and more stuff to get me to evo(even tho I've been retired for years and I wasn't even good to begin with) so if you hear about a good deal(air tickets-wise) let me know! Hopefully I'll get to meet some of you this year!
You coming to EVO??? :O

Shouta

Are there wired controllers for ps4 yet? If not, what will happen for pad players? I remember ps3 wireless controllers being banned.

MKX Pad and Hori FC4 pad are the only ones currently. Right now for Evo, they're not banning PS4 pads on PS4 consoles because of the lack of options.

MKX Pad and Hori FC4 pad are the only ones currently. Right now for Evo, they're not banning PS4 pads on PS4 consoles because of the lack of options.
Oh alright. I guess that's cool, but also kinda worries me since I can imagine many matches being interrupted by previous players. Hopefully they have multiple syncing stations or something.

HardRojo

Congrats Gutabo! Nice to see you all got it with no problem.

pixelish

after 3.5 hours of ranked play, poongko beat mago 61-58
poongko had to stop as he has to leave for work at 8.30 in the morning

after 3.5 hours of ranked play, poongko beat mago 61-58
poongko had to stop as he has to leave for work at 8.30 in the morning

I just looked at the time, it's 8:36 in Seoul right now. So he's calling out or is he planning on passing out at work?

Dlent

6glq0oc.jpg

I hope this was your idea, Shouta.

Top Bottom