• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | 4/20-26 | Beowulf Wrasslin', Mewtwo Smashin', Netkode Krashin

Imm0rt4l

[QUOTE="God's Beard!";160945111]wat

y5Vn0L.gif
[/QUOTE]
This looks about right to be perfectly honest. Good on the E. Ryu for timing that right.

Google translate tells me 1.05 will have bug fixes for characters.

I'm guessing a few of those armor-cancel/parry into ultra/throw shenanigans for a few characters like Rufus and Elena will be removed.

If Sagat players are lucky they'll fix his Ultra 1 but I doubt it.

If we're all lucky they'll nerf E. Ryu.

Capcom's idea of Sagat buffs is more damage on his YOLO plan which does enough damage and momentum change to do its job already, and nerfing his fireballs.

Tizoc

Heh rather glad to see a lot of people got it right.
Yes it is indeed E. Honda
latest

He was playable in the following games
Street Fighter II and all iterations
Street Fighter Alpha/Zero 3 and all its iterations
CvSNK 1 and 2
Street Fighter IV and all its iterations

He would've tied with Boxer but Boxer appeared in one more game than him: SNK vs. Capcom Chaos
c29323e86303a229548d85b73db56dd8.jpg

Both Claw and Blanka were in SFEX2 and 3, Claw was also in SvC Chaos as well.

Tizoc

was shadowloo disbanded in SF3?

Far as I can recall, it was supposed to disband after SF2 when Boxer took over.
SF4 happened with Dictator bringing it back, during the events of SF3 it mayhave disbanded prior or gone into hiding.
Unless Gill and Urien's organization took control of it or something.

fader

Far as I can recall, it was supposed to disband after SF2 when Boxer took over.
SF4 happened with Dictator bringing it back, during the events of SF3 it mayhave disbanded prior or gone into hiding.
Unless Gill and Urien's organization took control of it or something.

If SF5 is suppose to be before SF3 and Charlie was brought back by the illuminati and since Bison is teased as being in SF5, I'm wondering if SF5 is going to have Illuminati and Shadowloo fighting for power with illuminati ultimately winning.

would be an interesting storyline if done right.

Tizoc

MORE NONA GOODNESS!
If SF5 is suppose to be before SF3 and Charlie was brought back by the illuminati, I'm wondering if SF5 is going to have Illuminati and Shadowloo fighting for power...

would be an interesting storyline if done right.

Capcom can't be arsed to remember the size of T. Hawk's chest, I doubt they'd care for continuity ;D

Tizoc

Had some seriously stylish combos, though.

I've chatted with some people who swore up and down that SvC was either competitive or not as bad as people make it out to be.
Personally I don't care, I'd play it if I felt like it :V

Tripon

I'm tired of the in between story line of new sequels being before 3. If Capcom really does not like the story of 3, just retcon it and be done with it.

Top Bottom