• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | April 15-21 | That's 102%, Welcome to DCU

kirblar

I don't see that. There will always be a Chris G. If you love the game and still love competing, you will want to body him.

Even if you don't, or end up never playing him because you live on the other side of the world it should still keep the fires burning.
They love competiting. But a a guy like Justin, who's good at so many games, needs time to practice/learn new updates and titles. There are only so many hours in the day. (And note: I'm not blaming Justin for this, his behavior is rational.)

Riposte

image.php

Why

EDIT: I'm quite young compared to the lot of you. Older than enzo though, so I'm no longer going to waste my time reading his juvenile posts.

ZTS is right on this one: Why would anyone bother to try and beat Chris G if they know they can T8/T4/T2 and make the same cash they would if they beat him?

For ego and bragging rights? Some people don't care of course once they get to that level. Some NBA players don't give a fuck and get paid millions, and some give big tubs of fuck and get paid millions. The asshole competitive pricks wants to win no matter what. They are the best players and get the respect later on. Other guys, no heart scrubs. They got paid though, so good for them in the game of life.

FChamp strikes me as one. He would pot split and still want to win just because of ego.

And the money isn't even that much in the big scheme of things either. Quite being wimps and play it out! :)

I wonder if Valle/Choi ever pot split and then played wack/no heart matches afterwards.

Azn_Boy

Neo Member
For ego and bragging rights? Some people don't care of course once they get to that level. Some NBA players don't give a fuck and get paid millions, and some give big tubs of fuck and get paid millions. The asshole competitive pricks wants to win no matter what. They are the best players and get the respect later on. Other guys, no heart scrubs. They got paid though, so good for them in the game of life.

FChamp strikes me as one. He would pot split and still want to win just because of ego.

And the money isn't even that much in the big scheme of things either. Quite being wimps and play it out! :)

I wonder if Valle/Choi ever pot split and then played wack/no heart matches afterwards.

FChamp stated in his contract with Complexity that he is required to play his hardest in every tournament match. Even if there wasn't such a clause, I agree that he isn't the type to dick around in tournament.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
New CMV from Desk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L7gA1URTySQ
Shit's pretty good
Dat Viper combo.

Also I played the Injustice demo. I'm sorry the movement and animations are still way too janky and stiff for me to get into this. It's like everything is made around the jank and made to preserve it despite building interesting playstyles on top of it. Also the models are even uglier when you play it. WTF @ Batman's face and eyes. Might be worth watching though.

Dat Viper combo.

Also I played the Injustice demo. I'm sorry the movement and animations are still way too janky and stiff for me to get into this. It's like everything is made around the jank and made to preserve it despite building interesting playstyles on top of it. Also the models are even uglier when you play it. WTF @ Batman's face and eyes. Might be worth watching though.

Same with me. Which is a bit sad as I really do like some of the stuff that the team has put into the game, frame data, an attempt at a story mode, character specific traits, cool stages. It's a game that I want to support, but I just don't like how it looks and feels. I'll probably pick it up at the $20 stage or if it gets a PC Steam release.

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
I hereby request enzo_gt be removed of his thread-making abilities

Qis, baby boy, it's your time to shine. Make Dustloop proud

All future FGC threads will have any capcom related game info or streams removed from the first post to be filled with a fuck ton of BBCP video links instead.

Am I doing it right?

MrDaravon

Just played AE for the first time in forever (never played it very much), actually got in an Endless lobby with me and another guy who were both equally dogshit with best out of 5 matches and it was actually a ton of fun, the most fun I've probably ever had with it since usually people just kick me from lobbies or destroy me then kick me from lobbies. I attempted to play Sakura based 100% on watching ChrisG play her and it actually kind of worked :lol

You have no idea what they are. Bah-weep-Graaaaagnah wheep mini bong for life.

YOU TALK TV?

Top Bottom