• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | April 15-21 | That's 102%, Welcome to DCU

AAK

From now on, I'm going to bombard every developer of a fighting game to play VF5 and see their button config method.

Lost Fragment

Obsessed with 4chan
lol xian has no idea what he's doing

edit: neither of them have any idea what they're doing. Having a tournament the day after a game comes out is the worst idea.

Lost Fragment

Obsessed with 4chan
I'd love to know what was going through the designers' minds when they made some of these decisions. "Hey let's keep people from skipping win poses." "Hey these 20 second long stage transitions will still be awesome the 1000th time you see them."

It removes the spacing aspect of projectiles (see: Hadoken). All projectiles are effectively non-interacting beams. Projectile variation is good.

Edit: Watching the stream, and Injustice's animations aren't as bad as MK9's. I think they've graduated to Tekken-quality.

Edit2: Maybe even Soul Calibur quality, or at least approaching it.

Lulubop

I really hate when a character loses by a super, gets back up to his knees and passes out. Supers couldn't have their own lose KO animations?

Lost Fragment

Obsessed with 4chan
It removes the spacing aspect of projectiles (see: Hadoken). All projectiles are effectively non-interacting beams. Projectile variation is good.

lol if you say so. Projectiles not cancelling each other out makes the projectile game play out in a pretty cool fashion that's not possible in Capcom games.

Why does Grundy pull a cement block out of his chest? o_O

I really hate when a character loses by a super, gets back up to his knees and passes out. Supers couldn't have their own lose KO animations?
Indeed.

lol if you say so. Projectiles not cancelling each other out makes the projectile game play out in a pretty cool fashion that's not possible in Capcom games.
I do say so. And some Marvel projectiles will trade hits across the screen, so you are wrong.

Top Bottom