• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | Aug 3-10 | Rising to the Occasion

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
Vega's not a charge character? That's neat I guess.

What if it was so that his claw stance is charge like traditional Vega, and sheathed stance is motion?

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
Very well sometimes. Aint that right Q ;P

gUH3MJD.gif

Coda

I feel like for Vega they should make his moves back to forward and down to up type motions but take away the charge aspect of it. I always kind of hated charge characters because I'd only perform the moves like 50% of the time.

shaowebb

Funny how Vega's hair seems to change from brown to blond from game to game, or sometimes within the same game

8VVrebk.gif

Can you imagine what would happen to this guy's psyche once he got all old as balls in his later years and started wrinkling up and possibly thinning in his hair?

Not gonna lie, after I saw the SF2 anime as a kid, I was like "damn this nigga Vega is the best SF char!" Stylish ninja with Wolverine claws brehs

vega_dodge.gif

Lulubop

I hate to be that guy but I'm def more interested in vega now that he's a motion character, or at least tentatively one.

This is probably the closest Vega has ever been to his listed height. His in game model has always been much taller than his listed height of 6'1. SF2 Vega was basically as tall as Sagat during his win pose. Alpha and SF4 Vega is both look pretty damn tall. SF4 Vega is practically eye to eye with Abel who is suppose to be 6'6.

Top Bottom