• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | Aug 3-10 | Rising to the Occasion

kirblar

Some men just want to watch the world burn
over a medium flame for 7 minutes before being seasoned and served with a nice Chianti.

Oops. My wife corrected me on an error: no epidural is possible during the home birth. A licensed anesthesiologist has to administer it. Just don't want to mislead folks.

Beckx

about full boost, what's the premium sound edition? what does that mean?

You pay extra for some additional Gundam songs.

But the game supports custom soundtracks so it's not worth it. I've replaced most tracks.

The Best version is the one you want. Check recent posts in the OT.

about full boost, what's the premium sound edition? what does that mean?

There were several tracks that didn't come over between new versions, licensing costs and whatever and other additional tracks. The game has a custom soundtrack option so its not really important but you can pay extra to get additional licensed tracks that are already properly looped.

The additional benefit on top of that is that you get additional track slots. Since the stage music is determined on per character basis, each character has a soundtrack assigned to them. So you get the ability to assign more tracks to characters.

Shouta

So what's going on today fo....

IPpB1nM.gif

Thanks. :)

If you are curious about the process, let me know. And yes, I plan to eat some of my wife's encapsulated placenta just to say I did it. ;) She will be eating the whole thing (encapsulated form, though, so not as cool).

damn dahbomb EG about to win the international. Lets go. sumail making desi's proud

redhood56

Banned
Decided to open in the thread because I want to be more active here. Well Karst I heard the placenta was full of nutrients so at least it will be healthy for you.

Let me sit down and read some FGW an....

cSyHoGN.gif

Placenta Spaghetti Bolognaise
Ingredients:

1 fresh placenta, prepared as above
1 tblspn butter
1 large can tomato puree
2 cans crushed pear tomatoes
1 onion
2 cloves garlic
1 tblspn molasses
1 bay leaf
1 tblspn rosemary
1 tspn each of: salt, honey, oregano, basil, and fennel

Method: cut the placenta meat into bite-sized pieces, then brown quickly in the butter and olive oil. Add the rest of the ingredients and simmer for 1-1.5 hours. Serve. Yummy!

Sayah

Karsticles is a cannibal.

If there's ever a walking dead situation, I'm avoiding him. Not coming to your FGW terminus safe house. Nice try.

You guys are really freaked out, eh? It's a big world out there and you never know what humanity will come up with next.
Karsticles is a cannibal.

If there's ever a walking dead situation, I'm avoiding him. Not coming to your FGW terminus safe house. Nice try.
I'll take sides with whoever has their own Daryl.

Dahbomb

As someone who has participated in the process of delivering a live birth numerous times...

I don't think Karst is going to be able to do it.

Top Bottom