• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | Aug 4-10 | IT DOES NOT FOLLOW ANY REASON

I remember doing the math for this, her breasts would have to bounce faster than the movement of a racing car's pistons at maximum RPM for this to work. Something like ~1500 bounce per second. ;p

AKA OMG mode

BTrNYJZIgAAAbOL.jpg:large

The gif is funny, I even mentioned that in a previous post. Doesn't change the fact that the show is horrible. And this is coming from a guy that has a high tolerance for extremely stupid shit. My opinion of course.

Worst controller ever for any fighting game not called Smash Bros. Well it was actually tolerable for Soul Calibur 2. But man.....CvS2 was a nightmare.

i agree. i tried doing kara's infinite (TvC) on it. fucking impossible/uncomfortable

Gambit61

huh? what happened? I wasn't watching so i missed it.

also, hitbox.tv looks pretty slick, honzo is streaming right now.

Right after everyone got set free on Spooky's stream the video went black like it usually does when someone goes offline. Immediately after the video feed from NYCFurby's stream came on. Me and chat's minds explode.

I hate this game for being waifu pandering shit. At least the dude from Black Bullet made it in over a girl from that. He's pretty good at beating the shit out of little girls too so he fits right in.

There's two characters per series right? They'll probably add Enju as an assist if that's the case.

anyway back to how you guys are all wrong and Ramlethal is PERF

tumblr_n7bbvy2zSP1r0l45no1_500.gif

tumblr_n7bbvy2zSP1r0l45no2_500.gif

Guilty-Gear-Xrd-Sign-Gets-New-Playable-Character-Ramlethal-Valentine-in-April-600x300.jpg

Fabulous.

sbm3P4K.png

Simply amazing.

In a single day, so much was lost.

Might as well add this. Suffice to say the situation has reached idiotic levels.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
I like the presentation of Hitbox more than Twitch. Chat font and size are also better. As much as I have a love/hate relationship with Google, it's a million times better than Hitbox can hope to reach. The big names are too deep within Twitch to make a switch.

Jazz-ism

Banned
i just hope hitbox can manage the funds to upgrade with the impending boom of users

hopefully they can get their tech up and get it up fast

petghost

Banned
yeah great work on these guides juicebox. got me excited too. hanzo seems terrifying. all that mobility/movement trickery, + on divekicks, command grabs, air resets into nonsense. really cool.

His 720+P super can do extra damage if you do additional 360s. You can do up to 4 normally. If you "power up" his grab super you can do up to 5.

(When you pick your character, you pick one of two supers to power up. You still have access to both supers but the super you chose gets 20% extra damage or better properties.)

petghost

Banned
I remember when the indiegogo campaign said they wanted to have AoC released by Feb 2014. Wonder how much longer it'll be until AoC is at least close to finished.

i dno the latest update sounded relatively grim as far as time is concerned. think it mentioned the pixel art taking about 4 times the amount of time they originally planned for. not sure exactly what valle/levelup are gonna do if AoC isnt out by the time they start doing TRB's again. maybe run 4.3? not sure that would be ideal.

smurfx

get some go again
[QUOTE="God's Beard!";124313327]Who ragequits to protect their points in SF4? Why bother?[/QUOTE]game doesn't punish people for rage quitting?

His 720+P super can do extra damage if you do additional 360s. You can do up to 4 normally. If you "power up" his grab super you can do up to 5.

(When you pick your character, you pick one of two supers to power up. You still have access to both supers but the super you chose gets 20% extra damage or better properties.)

...welp

kirblar

The Mario Party of Grapplers, I see.

so excuse my ignorance but i know some people in the anime fgc are legitimately excited for DFC,

Wait what?

Even I will say that as somebody who loves fighting games, I am not interested one bit in DBFC. This primarily has to do with the fact that apparently there's no grappler in the game. What?! Even Eternal Fighter Zero had a grappler...and yes, I played THAT fighter and I'm not interested in this one. To the game's credit, I will say that basketball girl turning her opponents into a ball and dribbling them is one of the more imaginative things I've seen in a fighting game recently.

In any case, no body explosion equals no interest on my end.

petghost

Banned
Even I will say that as somebody who loves fighting games, I am not interested one bit in DBFC. This primarily has to do with the fact that apparently there's no grappler in the game. What?! Even Eternal Fighter Zero had a grappler...and yes, I played THAT fighter and I'm not interested in this one. To the game's credit, I will say that basketball girl turning her opponents into a ball and dribbling them is one of the more imaginative things I've seen in a fighting game recently.

In any case, no body explosion equals no interest on my end.

zabel been dunking on fools since forever though.

http://youtu.be/Dle3WRAu4D4?t=1m3s

The problem about the new Guilty Gear design is simple : they are adding way too much useless details on the characters when the original GG designs where simple but coherent and efficient.

David Hinds is leaving Capcom Europe. He said it on his twitter @dawgtanian. He probably saw Deejay's new costume and said fuck it.

Cambo's next?

Sayad

[QUOTE="God's Beard!";124313327]Who ragequits to protect their points in SF4? Why bother?[/QUOTE]
Got AE on steam few days ago with the USF4 bundle, and I've encountered a lot of rage quitters when my pp was low. Some did it right after losing the first round too.

Top Bottom