• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | Feb 9-15 | Mikrotransaktions™

tumblr_njmidvpa4M1qmakzmo1_400.jpg

Kimosabae

Banned
Michael Jai White?

Eh. Better than Ving Rhames or Lebron James, I guess.

Smash is purple drank?

Smash to be appropriated by whites within 10 years?

Lemme stop

Xevren

Nice, have you checked out the local Kansas City scene? Not sure I've seen you around.

We've met! I came to a couple Maxouts back when Injustice was still being ran, then work had me running around a lot so I couldn't really attend stuff anymore. I'm hoping to get back into things with MK so we'll see.

Tripon

Speaking of Smash, D'1, a popular Smash caster and the Crimson Blur, a socal Smash TO got hired by twitch to be community liaison to the Smash community.

Sayah

New Tekken 7 screens. Game looks really improved visually. May just be maining Shaheen if the playstyle turns out to be good. Best new character design in a while.

l_54d9e75c5a626tku29.jpg

l_54d9e759e87d1weu8t.jpg

l_54d9e765d74c94euwr.jpg

l_54d9e760226fdwtu93.jpg

l_54d9e762635c9iiu8q.jpg

Sayah

It's funny him and catgirlderbydjidol come from the same batch of new characters

I'm actually really glad cat girl happened. While I don't like the design, the hilarity and comedy she has produced has been very worthwhile and entertaining.

Golden comments like this one from the Tekken 7 arcade intro reveal are occurring more frequently, lol.

And at the end of this intro, Lucky "Weaboo" Chloe bounces in, says "CAN I PLAY TOO?!" and starts beating the crap out of devil Kazuya.

Standing over the corpses of Kazuya and Heihachi, she exclaims "Super kawaii desu, heeheeheee!!" and promptly starts a pillow-fight with an alien.

Lucky Chloe is comedic relief and can't deny I went from "I don't like this at all" during her initial reveal to "I'm really looking forward to seeing more of her" after the reactions.

I have an origial Furby, A new Furby (for my daughter) and I think I will be getting into Tekkan. I'm now officially old. Might play Shaheen and Bryan.

Sayah

Meh. Sega did it first, and that was back in 93.

What does Sega's character have to do with Shaheen? There isn't just one kind of Arab and it's okay to have more than one Arab character in more than one fighting game. There's nothing "unoriginal" about that.

Sayah

I have an origial Furby, A new Furby (for my daughter) and I think I will be getting into Tekkan. I'm now officially old. Might play Shaheen and Bryan.

Erm...Tekken 7 might be a good place to start Tekken as a newcomer. Wakeup mechanics are more simplified, roster is getting drastically cut, and no more complex tag mechanics to worry about.

Oh wow, Harada wasn't lying about the graphics improving!

Probably the reason why devs/pubs don't want location tests to be so publicized else where. Most people presume that what they see is what they get but precedents prove otherwise.

Tekken 5, for instance, is a good example from location test version to final version:
ibkOQF91zfKuKM.gif

Top Bottom