• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | July 7-13 | EVO 2014: Putting Q in more games than Capcom

No I don't only play as black characters. No I don't refuse to play games without black characters. I can choose black skins for most characters in KOF so I'm all cleared there ;D

Seriously tho I just don't care for the design of the game. Feels really stiff and these motions breh. I've never played a GG game.. probably won't play them. That game kinda just goes into the same category as BB/Persona of games that look to complicated for me lol

Stiff is one of the last words I'd use to describe KOF13 :p
Also, complicated? How?

KOF motions are "complicated" because they are different. Quarter circles and half-circles are suddenly weird when you put them together.

From the way his post read I don't think it was the ranbus. Ranbus are understandable and he complained about them separately. That's why I was curious, because there at least appears to be another criticism and I'm curious as to what it is.

BadWolf

From the way his post read I don't think it was the ranbus. Ranbus are understandable and he complained about them separately. That's why I was curious, because there at least appears to be another criticism and I'm curious as to what it is.

Ranbus have an alternate motion though:

Instead of QCF, HCB+ P or K you can do QCF, QCF, back+P or K.

Instead of QCB, HCF+P or K you can do QCB, QCB, forward+P or K.

So if you can do QCFx2 supers in SF4 then you should be able to do the vast majority of supers in KOFXIII.

the only thing that pisses me off in kof is how sensitive it seems to be to 1 versus 2 button presses for normal/ex supers. I'll press both buttons just slightly off but I'll get a shittier version of the move that I want and then get bopped

BadWolf

the only thing that pisses me off in kof is how sensitive it seems to be to 1 versus 2 button presses for normal/ex supers. I'll press both buttons just slightly off but I'll get a shittier version of the move that I want and then get bopped

Iirc even top players have started mapping EX moves to separate buttons, Reynald in particular has started doing it. Its just way less risky that way.

Unlucky

Anyone Q up my Avatar?
4znzWYq.png

BakedYams

Slayer of Combofiends
So I googled criminal girls

y'all gotta put a NSFW tag on that one brehs

Clearly the dark side of the internet isn't enough of an indicator for you. What you be doing on your down time Count?

FWIW, Karst, you're the smartest person on NeoGAF that I never agree with, lol.

Wouldn't ever call you an asshole, either. Just blunt.

I'd like to disagree, I think Kimo is the smartest person here on GAF. Even though half of the time I gloss through the arguments he posts cause I don't wanna rack my brain around it.

I kept the pixelated look of your avatar, it looked kinda weird otherwise.
image.php
wQq7K30.png

Unlucky, my man. You've gone beyond the call of duty and have made exquisite Q masks for a lot of people! I personally and humbly give my gratitude to you.

yea that's what I'll be doing too.

So basically FullSchedule status? Not saying he was the first one to try it.

Clearly the dark side of the internet isn't enough of an indicator for you. What you be doing on your down time Count?

I'd like to disagree, I think Kimo is the smartest person here on GAF. Even though half of the time I gloss through the arguments he posts cause I don't wanna rack my brain around it.

Unlucky, my man. You've gone beyond the call of duty and have made exquisite Q masks for a lot of people! I personally and humbly give my gratitude to you.

So basically FullSchedule status? Not saying he was the first one to try it.

not fullschedule status. just like sf4

Rhapsody

Banned
Whoever's going to Evo should be a pal and get me an autograph from Kana Ueda.

I really regret not being able to go this year :(

BakedYams

Slayer of Combofiends
I am so tight right now. There is a 20 chapter gap in Shounan Junai Gumi... who the hell deleted those chapters! I NEED MY ONIZUKA!

Shingin

So is WNF tonight is invite only due to the arcade being closed for renovations?

No, this is incorrect. The arcade is open to everyone today for WNF. When Alex starts his private WNF sessions those will be invite only since they'll be at his house.

Top Bottom