• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | June 10-16 | We got new fighting games! And a new Smash Bros!

xCobalt

08ce1f4f-fa5c-4523-97b2-75a094899ec0-610x260.jpg

Hmm, I might get PS4 version of this in preparation for next gen fighters. But I would feel better doing that if I knew next gen fighters that I want to play are coming out soon.

Not really feeling the design. The red side panels remind me of the cheap plastic toy parts I had as a kid.

onionfrog

From the X1 pre-order stuff:

Day One Xbox Live Gold 12 month membership:

Available in limited quantities at select retailers while supplies last. Includes Shadow Jago character for Killer Instinct, for use only with Xbox One; both expected to be released in November 2013. Additional Killer Instinct characters sold separately; requires 4 GB storage, for download only on Xbox One. Shadow Jago available exclusively with Day One Xbox Live Gold until February 1, 2014; may be available elsewhere later.

oh god
Bahaha, that pre-planned DLC.
Sony won this shit free. I'm somewhat upset about PSN Paywall though.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
I usually wait a year or two or three after a system comes out to wait for the price to drop. But at 400 I might bite if there are enough games I care about on launch.

I like fps games :(. I definitely liked the indie games for ps4. New game from team that did bastion. That one gunslinger game was mentioned as having fighting game vibes to it

So when do you think more of tekken revolution will be talked about? Would've hoped for some sort of fg game news at the conferences other than ki.

where was capcom in all of this?

Killer Instinct looked like ass cheeks. MS can have that shit along with that ugly Dead Rising. Gimme dat FF15 and KH3. I think we all witnessed a murder at the end of the Sony Conference.
Shit. Gonna have to pay subscription to play a fighting game next gen.

Online, you mean. Unless you're getting an Xbone.

EDIT: The pay to play online sucks for PSN, no doubt. But I think by the time I save up for a PS4 I'll be more then ready to pay.

Dahbomb

Sony went straight for the jugular but the cut wasn't clean. They deconfirmed DRMs, priced it excellently but fudged up the online pay wall.

Users like Kagari and Cboat should be banned for their false lies. If you leak it better be on the money.

I am 100% going PS4 next gen but I will wait a bit like Spring 2014. Surprisingly Xbox One actually had more exclusives than the PS4.

Edgeward

Anyone who can predict Mirror's Edge 2 deserve a lifetime pardon.

And regarding ps+ - sucks there is a paywall but they have been trying to get in on the money MS is getting and for me, I have already have plus and was gonna keep it anyway.

Anyone who can predict Mirror's Edge 2 deserve a lifetime pardon.

And regarding ps+ - sucks there is a paywall but they have been trying to get in on the money MS is getting and for me, I have already have plus and was gonna keep it anyway.

They way I see it, that 5 dollars a month should go to a better online experience that the ps3 didn't have. If not, then I will be disappointed.

lol chrisg blocked me on twitter
Details?

Sayah

Tekken Revolution doesn't have bound moves. I'm already disappointed. Will still download it tomorrow.

Was really hoping for a quick glimpse of TKXSF.

-=cries=- I am part of the problem. Preordered not one but two of them.

Kadey. Stop. Cancel those pre-orders.
Competition in the gaming race is great but not like this. First time ever I hoped for a game hardware company to completely fail with their new launch. With that $599 price point and the other bs, I don't think it's going to do well anyway.

PS4 + Wii U is the future. PC gaming too if you like that.

Can't wait for KH3, FFXV, SSB4, Bayo 2 and Dark Souls II. Presently the only next-gen titles that interest me.

Sony went straight for the jugular but the cut wasn't clean. They deconfirmed DRMs, priced it excellently but fudged up the online pay wall.

Users like Kagari and Cboat should be banned for their false lies. If you leak it better be on the money.

I am 100% going PS4 next gen but I will wait a bit like Spring 2014. Surprisingly Xbox One actually had more exclusives than the PS4.

CBOAT never confirmed PS4 had online play.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
PS+ paywall is kinda an interesting dynamic considering MS is now offering dedicated servers to all developers from within the price of Gold, which is a fairly big thing and adds a ton of value to what you pay for TBH, and also considering its something going from free to paid rather than the other way around with not much immediate justification.

Should I buy a PS4 I'd definitely sub to PS+ though. A lot of value in that package already.

Chavelo

Real talk, you're a scrub if you're mad at PS setting up the online paywall but you like PS Plus or even already have it. If you didn't like it, then you must be a poor xbot. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Kagari did. Cboat said POP at MS conference as well as ME2. PoP is still MIA.

And ME2's existence was the worst kept secret in recent gaming memory, almost as much as DA3.

Haha, come on, Dahbomb. He got like 7 points of the list exactly how he said they were gonna be. Plus, ME2 WAS announced, and I don't think he said it was going to be an MS exclusive.

Dahbomb

He said it was going to be at the MS conference.

Can't have half truths and "close but no cigar" information. It's either all the truth or you get banned for wrong information. Kagari is now 1/3 but as that person is a mod, he/she will get away scotch free.

Chavelo

He said it was going to be at the MS conference.

Can't have half truths and "close but no cigar" information. It's either all the truth or you get banned for wrong information. Kagari is now 1/3 but as that person is a mod, he/she will get away scotch free.

lmao, that warrants a ban nowadays? XD

silly dahbomb.

Top Bottom