• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | June 15-21 | 16 is barely okay

Onemic

You buggin on that stuff bro. I told you FF7 was happening too.

Had to have been the stream then or something. Im looking at the first KH3 announcement trailer and first gameplay trailer and they both look a lot better to me than this E3 trailer.

Horseress

CHpGXWfWEAAAo4H.jpg

Looks good I guess

thelastword

Banned
So regarding USFIV which has a brighter future (until SFV) PC or PS4 version?
Got some rounds in on PC last night, besides the see-saw online experience, there's hardly anybody still playing tbh. I fought the same guy several times and I must have waited at least 10 minutes for my next match via arcade request when he no longer challenged me. If I do a search for ranked matches sometimes I get two persons playing ranked at most. PS4 on the other hand is pretty active, I don't even get to beat the first stage in arcade mode when I do. Seems like quite a few people bought the PS4 version. It's very busy.

Rhapsody

Banned
I was pleasantly surprised by the amount of KH3 footage and especially SO5 footage from Square.

Overall, I enjoyed this year's E3 for the most part. Too bad for all the leaks.

Dahbomb

Miguel Rossington with Combofiend on the SFV stream at Capcom Unity.

Mike Ross will get DAT WORK!

Mike Ross a fan of Birdie... SHOCKING!!!!

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Combofiend kind of confirming less of a focus on execution-heavy gameplay.

We kind of got this from simplifying inputs but he kind of made it a point to say that, also referencing Super Turbo again.

Also you can parry boogers so..

FGW | Rare footage of Daigo germophobic

Top Bottom