• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | June 15-21 | 16 is barely okay

This Birdie super is the best. Hahaha.

Edit: I hope we get at least one more black character outside of Birdie.

Oneida, much like virtua fighter's future, isn't very bright Karst
Aw. :-/

Karst play yourself some Merkava in UNIEL
Oh yeah, I like him too! I liked him and...Hilda, I think her name was? I've just been putting so much time into Mewtwo (whom is extremely hard to play IMO, one of the hardest in Smash) that other fighters haven't been getting my attention. Also, I felt like most of UNIEL's characters weren't pleasing to look at, and it made my experience less enjoyable. Good game, though, and Merkava is the perfect character for me.

We need Kombat Pack 2 with Boss Mode Shinnok!
Holy crap, that guy looks awesome. I am going to YouTube him.

I planned on maining Sub-Zero in MKX, but they got rid of his aerial ice clone, and it makes him so much less fun and versatile to play. I loved faking jump-ins to prep people for actual jumps.

Man, I was kinda disappointed when Dr. Paradigm wasn't a playable character in Xrd.
I hope he gets added in 2-3 versions from now, but I enjoy playing Zato, and I also like Dizzy and Testament, so there's no shortage of characters to enjoy for me in that game's future.

fader

Oneida, much like virtua fighter's future, isn't very bright Karst

fuck is this? I just called out that his criteria for why Karen should appeal to people was somewhat narrow. did I hurt your feelings?

beef is being too critical for these past few days. probably something crawled up his ass

RegularShoooooohhhhhh.gif~c200

I do hope they change Cammy's skin tone a bit. She has that sick vegan pastiness going on.

fuck is this? I just called out that his criteria for why Karen should appeal to people was somewhat narrow. did I hurt your feelings?
I thought I covered most of the reasons people might pick a character:
Like the way they look.
Like the way they play.
Like their backstory.

Not sure how that's narrow to you.

oneida

Cock Strain, Lifetime Warranty
I do hope they change Cammy's skin tone a bit. She has that sick vegan pastiness going on.

I thought I covered most of the reasons people might pick a character:
Like the way they look.
Like the way they play.
Like their backstory.

Not sure how that's narrow to you.
it's just that you decided if she doesn't provide TnA then you can't like how she looks unless you have a bitchy fetish.

Now that some time has passed

How do you all feel about birdie still
Still meh, but I won't know for sure until I actually play the game.
beef is being too critical for these past few days. probably something crawled up his ass
just responding to dumb posts with dumb posts
it's a hobby

PS: if I don't bother to do proper capitalization and grammar, etc, then the post I'm referring/responding to isn't worth putting in the work to fix it. pro tip for future reference
no, but I guess I hurt yours

Azure J

Let's talk about fighting games brehs, because my usual circles art so full of Metroid whining, I'm over here thinking I'm the Beef to their Megaman fan base.

I hope they reveal Makoto soon, or someone fun with big damage and a neat design.

Riposte

Let's talk about fighting games brehs, because my usual circles art so full of Metroid whining, I'm over here thinking I'm the Beef to their Megaman fan base.

I hope they reveal Makoto soon, or someone fun with big damage and a neat design.

Metroid fans have always been almost as bad as Megaman fans, just fewer opportunities to bitch.

Top Bottom