• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | June 15-21 | 16 is barely okay

Yeah they gotta tone down the chun tits. As much as I love random stuff like that in Senran Kagura and what not, its kinda off putting on Chun. Well overdone is I guess what I would go with.

shaowebb

fWh690p.gif

might be a bit excessive.

Nah...THIS is excessive by today's standards.
*look up eiken gif*
Get with the times.

kirblar

MKX is a hugely progressive game that other non-DOA mainstream titles in the genre should try to emulate. Man, that is such a weird sentence to say.
Chunk Norris ‏@TheKeits 2m2 minutes ago

The PC Gaming Show at E3 starts in 30 minutes. Lets watch together! http://www.twitch.tv/pcgamer
3 retweets 0 favorites
Please let this be a hint at KI PC.

shaowebb

Where do you purchase your hentai from good sir?

I thought yall hated anime lol!
Those were the first things that came up when I did a search for Anime Boob gifs on google in hopes of finding ridiculous images for that joke. Apparently something called Eiken. May DOA's Team Ninja never see this lest they realize they could go further.

petghost

Banned
They might be keeping them down a bit considering the high kill factor in this game. Chen was saying pretty much 2 mixups and its done at times. Can't get too fast in that sort of world.

I mean st does it but I can totally understand not wanting to make a game that harsh in 2015. I'd want it to encourage footsies basically.

I thought yall hated anime lol!
Those were the first things that came up when I did a search for Anime Boob gifs on google in hopes of finding ridiculous images for that joke. Apparently something called Eiken. May DOA's Team Ninja never see this lest they realize they could go further.
FGW | Hate anime. Love hentai.

might be a bit excessive.
Yeah they gotta tone down the chun tits. As much as I love random stuff like that in Senran Kagura and what not, its kinda off putting on Chun. Well overdone is I guess what I would go with.
Agreed

I love BIG AMERICAN TEE TEES as much as the next guy, but the devs (especially Soulcalibur devs lol) gotta remember the first three letters of the alphabet.

Azure J

See now I'm uncomfortable. Not because anime titties, but because this is always the first step to the end of a good thread.

Shit, I knew I was forgetting something.

Metroid fans have always been almost as bad as Megaman fans, just fewer opportunities to bitch.

It's fucking pathetic. I can definitely be a first lifeline you call for "reasons why Nintendo's E3 2015 presentation was straight Birdie cheeks", but the level of personal offense some of these people are taking because a game was released in the series is just unparalleled. It might not be Metroid Prime 4, but saying "Metroid's dead" is some thoroughly dumb shit given all the attention it gets versus other Nintendo no-shows currently.

Calm your tits, Chun.

Voting for this.

jerry1594

MKX is a hugely progressive game that other non-DOA mainstream titles in the genre should try to emulate. Man, that is such a weird sentence to say.

It's pretty hilarious that it's true. People were actually bitching about strong female characters and there's a gay guy in the game.

BakedYams

Slayer of Combofiends
FGW| Calm Your Titties Chun

FGW| Anime Was a Mis...Dat Jiggle Though!

FGW| Next Gen Starts Here. Jiggle Jiggle!

FGW| Breasts

FGW| Flip 'em the Bird-ie

First one is the winner.

Nah...THIS is excessive by today's standards.
Leaked content for Team Ninja/ASW project ...

Get with the times.

Yo damn, first gif got me good.

FGW | Hate anime. Love hentai.

these are progressive times we are living in.

Perro

Remember MK9 females? I'm not even talking about the face, just the
(lack of)
clothes, Jade was doing stripper moves in her win animation lol so weird
They're cool now, the even brought back Tanya and made her cool, meanwhile Bamco reskin Bruce in a waifubait character. Sonya still needs the SM look back and Cassie get rid of the awful Donald Trump hair.

kirblar

Remember MK9 females? I'm not even talking about the face, just the
(lack of)
clothes, Jade was doing stripper moves in her win animation lol so weird
They're cool now, the even brought back Tanya and made her cool, meanwhile Bamco reskin Bruce in a waifubait character. Sonya still needs the SM look back and Cassie get rid of the awful Donald Trump hair.
MK9 was a total nostalgia fanservice thing - in context it was fine. When you get more realistic graphics (like MKX/SFV) you have to be really careful because stuff that works in an over-the-top cartoon environment starts looking really out of place.

Crocodile

This thread took an interesting turn. Seems there should be a good amount of SFV footage to watch once I get home though.

Metroid fans have always been almost as bad as Megaman fans, just fewer opportunities to bitch.

I never knew it was that bad until today O_O but damn is it bad

shaowebb

Folks, it's getting hella nsfw on here clean it up

aye aye capn.

FGW|Busted!Calm your tits

BTW did anyone get a clip made from when Cammy did her win pose and Chen goes all quiet then immediately stumbles trying to talk about how much he likes the way her "art" looks. Moment was pretty funny and awkward to watch and I'd love to post it whenever Chen plays Cammy again.

FGW | Anime finds a way

I hope KI PC is real. Keits pls

I wonder how good Birdie is going to be in SF5 once he's been figured out by defending players.

Top Bottom