• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | June 15-21 | 16 is barely okay

Now Birdie, that's the kind of grappler I like, even though it's in ways I didn't expect.

also I can't unsee Bizarre from D12 I'm scarred for life pls send halp

Riposte

Can I get a brief summary of new SFV info? I ended up missing 95% of the capcom stream (was there only one stream?).

I never knew it was that bad until today O_O but damn is it bad

You should only be allowed to hate games a certain amount, but Other M hate, and the need people feel to share that hate at any opportunity, goes beyond that amount. Should have been a sign. They have the crazy, bitter ex mentality that is required to be a jaded fanboy down to a pat.

mbpm1

Can I get a brief summary of new SFV info? I ended up missing 95% of the capcom stream (was there only one stream?).

Birdie is scary. He does normal into headbutt which goes into ultra if it hits for ludicrous, ludicrous damage (50% or so). Throws stuff on the ground which trip guard everything basically, not even cammy's spiral arrow goes through and if you ignore it you'll drop your combo and birdie can confirm into serious damage. Speaking of which, Birdie's normals are looking gatlike. Chun tier at some points. His grabs are good too.

Nash has no anti air, so jumping at him is pretty good.

Ryu's parry is lookign very difficult to use and may not even leave you at advantage in certain cases.

Cammy's going to be tricky to deal with.

Expect a lot of Birdies Day 1.

petghost

Banned
Birdie is scary. He does normal into headbutt which goes into ultra if it hits for ludicrous, ludicrous damage (50% or so). Throws stuff on the ground which trip guard everything basically, not even cammy's spiral arrow goes through and if you ignore it you'll drop your combo and birdie can confirm into serious damage. Speaking of which, Birdie's normals are looking gatlike. Chun tier.

Yo I think 50% on that might even be lowballing it.

Birdie is scary. He does normal into headbutt which goes into ultra if it hits for ludicrous, ludicrous damage (50% or so). Throws stuff on the ground which trip guard everything basically, not even cammy's spiral arrow goes through and if you ignore it you'll drop your combo and birdie can confirm into serious damage. Speaking of which, Birdie's normals are looking gatlike. Chun tier at some points. His grabs are good too.

Nash has no anti air, so jumping at him is pretty good.

Ryu's parry is lookign very difficult to use and may not even leave you at advantage in certain cases.

Cammy's going to be tricky to deal with.

Expect a lot of Birdies Day 1.
They have like 6 months to balance the game so I doubt he will remain OP.

BakedYams

Slayer of Combofiends
by fucking god, they're playing classical music while pouring mountain dew into a fancy cup and its working. pc gaming is where its at. /s

CO_Andy

fwknQ44.png

Street Fighter: making every fighter irrelevant since 91

Kalamari

by fucking god, they're playing classical music while pouring mountain dew into a fancy cup and its working. pc gaming is where its at. /s

Don't fall into their trap, their trying to make you envious so you will waste your money on high end PC crap year after year.

BakedYams

Slayer of Combofiends
Don't fall into their trap, their trying to make you envious so you will waste your money on high end PC crap year and year.

Basically this is the case. So many other stuff out there that can run a game decently. Although, playing games on a 4K screen don't sound too bad tbh

oneida

Cock Strain, Lifetime Warranty
ggs arc and essay.
arc, check the tapes with frame data turned on, I got you with lots of frame traps and you were doing unsafe strings with sarah

essay, the thing I did with Jean (66p, OM to ST fully charged K) is a certified unblockable®. you might be able to sidestep the charged K otherwise might be best to take the hit. if you block the K the follow up low is unblockable

Top Bottom