• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | June 8-14 | We played a lot of SG and VF for some reason

So if SFV is aiming for a March release, do you think Namco will try to release Tekken 7 on console before then?
Nah, they probably send SC6 out to die vs SFV next year and then drop T7 in 2017. I would think T7's eventual arcade update has to be out for a year before it comes to console.

mbpm1

perfect legend confirmed idiot world wide now? dude needs to learn to shut his mouth when it comes to politics when he is a sponsored player.

You know what good pro gamers do? Avoid talking serious topics on twitter and facebook.

edit
o wow his responses on twitter. Holy shit, this dude makes fchamp look good in the PR department.

What else can you expect from him

As mike says, "STFU CARL" lol

Hopefully Chun's english voice changes to reflect the more mature look of the characters. She sounded like a typical 16 year old in SF4.

Also hope to see more returning characters. SF5 kinda feels like SF3 all over again, would love to see some "if they were SF3, this is what they would have been like" type stuff for the classics such as Sagat and what not.

Perro

Remy would be a cool replacement for Sagat but we already getting nash and guile. So yeah no more disc projectiles please
I don't think Remy will be in the game, with Nash and (probably cuz canon) Guile his chances are almost 0.
If he's in, I think capcom will revamp his moves and I don't want that. Capcom pls if you ever put Remy in a SF game, i want him with Machine gun LOVs and charge partitioning.

jerry1594

Remy has a snowball's chance in hell. Everyone who hasn't played him thinks of him as a lame doofus, and his story arc for lack of a better term is done.

If Urien is in then he better have pants smh
Urien_transforming.gif

i still don't see how urien will work in a game thats not 3s. That unblockable and the ability to store and use multiple reflectors was pretty much the reason why he was good.

edit
I would want sakura, duds (more 3s than sf4 please), and probably necro.

Fei would be cool but it would basically be SF4 fei without focus lol.

Top Bottom