• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | June 8-14 | We played a lot of SG and VF for some reason

remywin2.gif

#believe

Birdie sounds good. I am pretty much sold on this game. guaranteed purchase for my PS4 and maybe PC if it can handle it.

Edit: please no Remy. I have enough emo in my life.

I never said anything about not wanting characters tho

They stale as fuck at this point dude.

Unless they completely rework their styles I don't wanna see them

What petghost said here is important. If they refuse to change up the old characters a bit, then they'll just be what they were in SF4. Given that the roster is assumed to be 16, taking up slots with characters that haven't changed significantly in years would suck.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
I wonder which of the 'new' characters from 4 will make it. I'm pretty sure it wont be Rufus. Probably Juri or Viper.

Perro

Skullomania is the only EX character people like or remember. I'm not familiar with the games but some designs are really well done. Capcom should get the right for the characters and bring them back.

Why are we talking about Remy? He's not in the game and he's probably the least popular SF character. I fukking love Remy but, I know he's not coming back soon.

alstein

Skullomania is the only EX character people like or remember. I'm not familiar with the games but some designs are really well done. Capcom should get the right for the characters and bring them back.

Why are we talking about Remy? He's not in the game and he's probably the least popular SF character. I fukking love Remy but, I know he's not coming back soon.

Hokuto, Pullum, Crackerjack, and Darum all seem to have small fanbases as well.

As for the FF chars- I fully expect Cody, Guy, and Haggar to all end up in the game eventually.

One thing I do like is that outside of Ryu, all the characters revealed so far seem to have pretty significant style changes , on par with what SNK does for certain chars from game to game.

I have hope they make Cammy less boring. I loved her in ST, but hated her in SF4.

BakedYams

Slayer of Combofiends
What petghost said here is important. If they refuse to change up the old characters a bit, then they'll just be what they were in SF4. Given that the roster is assumed to be 16, taking up slots with characters that haven't changed significantly in years would suck.

look at omega SF4. you have your changes there. they're obviously going to mix up the formula for all of the returning cast. I'm really interested to see if there will be another omniscient or all powerful like being in the game like gill was to SF3 and seth in SF4.

Negaduck

I'm curious to see if they alter the costumes for birdie or cammy. I actually really like Birdie's design so some subtle change could be cool. I've never really been a fan of Cammy so i don't really care what they do to her (hopefully the fans of her are happy)

Skilletor

I like cammy. Given the choice, I'll take characters I like over the characters you like. Unless we like some of the same characters. Otherwise, fuck your choices. Mine are superior.

Infinite

Street Fighter 5 to feature all your favorite characters like Remy, R. Mika, Sodom and Cole from Infamous!

Just take my money right now capcom.
They got my money regardless so far. I don't see nothing wrong with folks talking about who they want to see in a fucking fighting game. It's not gonna change who capcom puts in the game in the end.

Top Bottom