• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | June 8-14 | We played a lot of SG and VF for some reason

Dai101

Banned
I just love how fast Vsav matches are. You last longer conecting your gear than the time your ass gets kicked by Sasquatch.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Whats goooin on!

Guys!! The Crates have arrived!!!

Where is E3 Bear!!?

By Wario64

7wXvajY.jpg

BadWolf

Oh man no wonder I was getting my face kicked in by the Sarah player, turns out that most (if not all?) of her flamingo stance kick starters are positive on block and various kicks within the stance are positive on block as well.

FSLink

Banned
Oh cool.

Was unlocking all the colors/taunts in USF4 PS4 and the game froze when I got to Rose, and it didn't save any of the stuff I unlocked.

Why

Negaduck

I think a 'stand' type character almost like fukua in skullgirls would be cool. Not a full stand that you can control more like use a special and the clone does the move.

I'm even more interested in the game with someone like combofiend over there (although who's to say how much actual influence he had, could be a ton, could be not all that much).

Zissou

Zissou what's your team and why are you challenging FChamp?

I'm traveling halfway across the world and I want to make sure I fight the best player(s) possible.
edit: oops- my team is doom/dante/strider

Have you really improved that much since we last played?

I think so. Recently, I've held my own in long(ish) casual sets with good players in my region (Mamespider, Bonchu, Vairos). Obviously I expect to lose the match regardless, but you have to go in pretending you can win.

I just love how fast Vsav matches are. You last longer conecting your gear than the time your ass gets kicked by Sasquatch.
Fuck Sas and fuck health as a balancing tool lol.
"Don't worry dawg. It'll be on Xbox in the next revision"
Bam

A lot of English speakers on the internet are bound to be Americans or Xbox owners. I'm sure a lot of people will be bitter about SFV exclusivity and throw out whatever excuse they can to justify why the don't want to play the game. The exclusivity should be enough of a valid excuse on it's own. I personally knew KI was going to get zero play from me as an Xbone exclusive, but I don't really want to get butthurt about it.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
MarkMan kind of wink wink nudge nudged on his stream about being excited for the MS conference.

KI? Rock Band peripherals? Unprecedented partnership with Namco for Tekken/SC? Halo Kart? Nintendo vs. Capcom? MARVEL?

ArjanN

MarkMan kind of wink wink nudge nudged on his stream about being excited for the MS conference.

KI? Rock Band peripherals? Unprecedented partnership with Namco for Tekken/SC? Halo Kart? Nintendo vs. Capcom? MARVEL?

Baseless guess: KI season 3 and PC announcement.

NEO0MJ

So is smash finally a fighting game?

I bet no one thought of this before ( ≖‿≖)

I hope that SFV leak isn't real, don't mind either Cammy or Birdie, but I really wanted to see a new character.

When were the new comers revealed for SF IV? First few characters revealed were all returning characters for that game as well.

Top Bottom