• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | June 9-15 | Q Bomb is Top Tier

Do you have a link to or image of the statue?

512Q7f4JXBL.jpg

Anne

Was one of her problems damage? I thought she had damage in the last game but was still ass.

Stay strong, man!

She went from "She sucks but has a chance to kill you" to "She sucks and has no more damage anymore". Figuring out how to turn 5A into half life and a rigged paralyze set up again is nice.

She went from "She sucks but has a chance to kill you" to "She sucks and has no more damage anymore". Figuring out how to turn 5A into half life and a rigged paralyze set up again is nice.

So she's back to where she started? I can only handle playing one shitty character at a time. Sorry Elizabeth!

BakedYams

Slayer of Combofiends
Is Marvel dead at Next Level? I wanna go there next week but I'm worried there won't be anyone there... Guess I'll rampage with Gief, been leveling up!

Dahbomb

You seem to be the master of random fighting game stats (well Marvel at least), but do you know if there are stats for the average length of matches in different fighting games.
I had those a while back but don't have them any more.

Basically MVC3 used to be really fast but these days it takes longer to complete a full set than it used to. KOFXIII is definitely the longest, MVC3 is around the middle nowadays (slower than SF4 because SF4 is 2/3). TTT2 2/3 isn't that long but 3/5 kinda starts to get nuts.

I could just figure that out by watching a few random top 8s. MVC3 has the highest variance though in time length. Justin vs Flux at ECT was 3 minutes while ChrisG vs FChamp at EVO was 15-16 minutes long.

Basically MVC3 used to be really fast but these days it takes longer to complete a full set than it used to. KOFXIII is definitely the longest, MVC3 is around the middle nowadays (slower than SF4 because SF4 is 2/3). TTT2 2/3 isn't that long but 3/5 kinda starts to get nuts.

I could just figure that out by watching a few random top 8s. MVC3 has the highest variance though in time length. Justin vs Flux at ECT was 3 minutes while ChrisG vs FChamp at EVO was 15-16 minutes long.
Didn't know kof was the longest, but that makes sense. It's a testament to how exciting the game usually is. I never even notice the length. TTT2 feels like it just won't end at times. I do enjoy the game a lot though.

That includes breaks between games though.

Busaiku

Yes, Bridget, with one of the most unique playstyles in the game, did not make it in the game "to ensure variation of gameplay" and "popularity factor was considered".
Screw this company, I'm done.

Onemic

Yes, Bridget, with one of the most unique playstyles in the game did not make it in the game "to ensure variation of gameplay" and "popularity factor was considered".
Screw this company, I'm done.

confirmation?

And we all know Baiken is the better choice ;p

casperOne

If this is anything short of you announcing the founding of your new studio with a playable demo of the hottest new fighting game the world has ever seen I'm gonna be really disappointed.

No, sorry, not going to be that epic.

I apologize in advance for your dissapointment. =)

The reference to Tik-Tok indicates what it is though.

Just announced megaton on the GiantBomb stream, Seth Killian has "things".

He is waiting until you can play it rather than talking it up.

Top Bottom