• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | Oct 20-26 | RIP PushaTee88

Kumubou

For those that missed it, Tekken 7 releasing in Feb. 2015 in Japan arcades.

Also, impressions of the location test that are worth a read.

http://hopkick.com/post/100579011006/tekken-7-sugamo-location-test

I'm so excited for this game. It looks really good and the changes are very interesting. Hoping console wait won't be long.

One thing that really caught my attention from the impressions (mainly because I haven't seen it mentioned anywhere else): "It seems there may be some hidden mysteries behind Rage Arts as Katsuhiro Harada stated that you are able to cancel the Rage art and do a custom combo – which no one discovered during the event!"

That sounds hilarious -- and some opportunities for some amazing salt as you steal a round with the rage art and then proceed to style on them.

Sayah

One thing that really caught my attention from the impressions (mainly because I haven't seen it mentioned anywhere else): "It seems there may be some hidden mysteries behind Rage Arts as Katsuhiro Harada stated that you are able to cancel the Rage art and do a custom combo – which no one discovered during the event!"

That sounds hilarious -- and some opportunities for some amazing salt as you steal a round with the rage art and then proceed to style on them.

We don't know the full capacity to how this will work as no one in the location test did it.

But yes, I'm definitely very interested in seeing how this mechanic will work. Very interested to see the final arcade version.

Imm0rt4l

Vanilla Sagat has left a really bad taste in my mouth tbh.

That's all.

SAGAT IS THE PUSSIEST FUCKIN CHARACTER IN THE GAME SON. HOW YOU GONNA BE SO STRONG AND RUN AWAY FOR THE WHOLE MATCHUP LIKE A BITCHMADE ASS NINJA FOH WITH THAT TURTLE GARBAGE. SERIOUSLY, YOU HAVE FUN STAYING FULL SCREEN AND CHUCKING PROJECTILES LIKE A FUCKIN SCRUB EVEN THO CLOSE UP YOU STILL DO A SHIT TON OF DAMAGE U BITCHAMFSAIFNAINFSANF
- Vanilla Count Blackule

Sagat can still rot in hell tho.

Bonchan da GAWD tho

Vanilla lariat left a bad taste in my mouth.

TheChits

KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

Horseress

Smug always saves something for Sanford, incredible. He used to beat Smug here and there, but I don't remember the last time he beat him, it's his true demon

Top Bottom