• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | Oct 20-26 | RIP PushaTee88

Louffy's chances of winning CC are high, but I will wait until after DHW before being confident.

If he comes out of that tournament on top I think he will win. If someone other than Valmaster manages to beat him, it will be a sign that his Rose has begun to be figured out.

I really hope he goes all the way though.

Horseress

Avengers trailer is out in the wild over in OT btw, for all you Marvel fans.

517.gif

hell yeah!

EDIT: finally a good reason to watch it

Alex Valle @AlexValleSF4
We're gonna have @AvoidThePuddle and @Twitch very own @ThatMikeRossGuy commentate the @LOWTI3RGOD vs @JayViscant Grudge Match tonight! #WNF

Lost Fragment

Obsessed with 4chan
Parasite Eve 2 is OK. They tossed out almost everything that made the original unique and awesome in favor of being a straight-up Resident Evil clone with RPGish elements though.

It's the Chrono Cross of Parasite Eve, basically. Except even less people like it.

Parasite Eve 2 is bad? I only have the first one

Its not that bad, they tried to recreate Resident Evil with part 2 which kinda made it lose a lot of its charm imo. Monster design was really bad too. A fun enough game but one of those games where they tried to imitate more than stick to their guns.

Zissou

How does it look if I remove the cover art? I don't like cover art.

It sounds like a good fit for you, but I've never had any of these issues. How is the cord removable?

Not sure what's under the included cover art- haven't messed around with it. You don't even have to take it you if you print out something new to put over it though- can just lay new art directly on top. The cord attaches through screwing it on (kind of like a coaxial cable or something) so it's on firmly until you want to take it off.

edit- added link to show the artwork change process

Village

Didn't they just put a hat on him for his first alternate?

He had to win some fights to earn enough money to buy that whole get up.

Also i hope he has an alternate that just turns him into a tiger man, or gives him king type situation. Its no way you have a whole moveset with tiger shit in it and no one ever thought, we should have some holloween alt where is a tiger or some dumb shit

Vanilla Sagat has left a really bad taste in my mouth tbh.

That's all.

SAGAT IS THE PUSSIEST FUCKIN CHARACTER IN THE GAME SON. HOW YOU GONNA BE SO STRONG AND RUN AWAY FOR THE WHOLE MATCHUP LIKE A BITCHMADE ASS NINJA FOH WITH THAT TURTLE GARBAGE. SERIOUSLY, YOU HAVE FUN STAYING FULL SCREEN AND CHUCKING PROJECTILES LIKE A FUCKIN SCRUB EVEN THO CLOSE UP YOU STILL DO A SHIT TON OF DAMAGE U BITCHAMFSAIFNAINFSANF
- Vanilla Count Blackule

Sagat can still rot in hell tho.

Bonchan da GAWD tho

Seyavesh

parasite eve 2 is one of the best classic "resident evil" style games imo- it's about even with 2 and 3 to me. it's got a decent RPG system with refined RE combat and the same type of puzzle, bosses and environments.

...but it's a wild, wild departure from parasite eve 1 which threw a lot of folks off. parasite eve 1 was really super unique in every aspect so throwing that away really gets to people. parasite eve 1 is probably one of the most interesting and unique games that square has ever made. it's a real gem of gems for sure

the third birthday doesn't exist what is that i don't know what you're talking about

also when is viscant vs. low tier god. is that being streamed?

Zissou

People hate on Sagat because of vanilla Sagat still? That was years ago! Then again, people still hate Phoenix too (fools!)

Did Sanford help organize this Die vs Glitch FT5? I haven't watched in a while, but he sounds a lot more positive on the mic than I remember, and if he's helping get things moving that's a big change from his angry, mopey old persona.

It's almost like he's motivating the NLBC players or something

Top Bottom