• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | Oct 20-26 | RIP PushaTee88

jbug617

Banned
Finally some Tekken 7 gameplay footage without a shaky cam/niconico stream running off a potato? YESSSS!!!!!! So much to be excited about.

Thank you FW for being such a good source. I check your twitter every day now, lol.

I was wondering if Harada would be talking about his Morpheus project instead of Tekken 7.

Sayah

I was wondering if Harada would be talking about his Morpheus project instead of Tekken 7.

I am gonna be all sorts of disappointed if that's the case.

Does that stuff even have appeal to a broader western audience? I mean they revealed it during some PlayStation conference that was supposed to be exclusive to the Japanese audience.

Sayah

It is PlayStation's 20th Anniversary event. It is also Tekken's 20th Anniversary. It's going to be Tekken 7. It has to be.

Kumubou

So who're the internationals that're coming to NEC?
I hope he's not just talking about Canadians.
For Japanese players, Dora, Abegen, and Owen (an Arcana Heart player) are the ones I remember. I thought I heard something about Ruu and someone else (I'm forgetting her name, it was a female player who mainly play DBFC) going as well, but I don't know if they're confirmed. I don't know why the hell this event started attracting so many JP anime traveling out to NEC all of the sudden... but there it is.

Rhapsody

Banned
For Japanese players, Dora, Abegen, and Owen (an Arcana Heart player) are the ones I remember. I thought I heard something about Ruu and someone else (I'm forgetting her name, it was a female player who mainly play DBFC) going as well, but I don't know if they're confirmed. I don't know why the hell this event started attracting so many JP anime traveling out to NEC all of the sudden... but there it is.

Oh right, Nagi, that cosplayer.

NEC's mostly about anime, so it's good to have all this japanese representation at least.

Imm0rt4l

Good shit to Sanford

but gtfoh with that I don't care about sf4, I only care about marvel 2" bullshit

your breaking a stick over the game and your constant complaining about losing to 'lesser players' says otherwise.

I don't like that take a W and downplay your skill/commitment noise. Aint nobody playing marvel 2

Beats, question: 2-3 times I broke your shield with down B. In the instance or two I hit it on the way up and on the way down, did you just not react fast enough? Or was your roll locked out somehow?

jbug617

Banned

If I had to guess it was probably when Stickbug (I believe it was him) brought Dora, Souji and Kirisame out. They probably spread the word.

Kimosabae

Banned
Good shit to Sanford

but gtfoh with that I don't care about sf4, I only care about marvel 2" bullshit

and your constant complaining about losing to 'lesser players' says otherwise.

I don't like that take a W and downplay your skill/commitment noise. Aint nobodyb playing marvel 2

Agreed. What made it worse is how desperate he seemed to actually shove those clumsy-ass comments into the conversation.

Guess I spoke too soon. Smug will prolly light his ass up next week.

BakedYams

Slayer of Combofiends
Good shit to Sanford

and your constant complaining about losing to 'lesser players' says otherwise.

I don't like that take a W and downplay your skill/commitment noise. Aint nobodyb playing marvel 2

isnt khaos still playing marvel 2 even tho he got bopped by wong who stopped playing it ages ago?

Lemstar

Nagi's not going anymore

AAK

One thing that really caught my attention from the impressions (mainly because I haven't seen it mentioned anywhere else): "It seems there may be some hidden mysteries behind Rage Arts as Katsuhiro Harada stated that you are able to cancel the Rage art and do a custom combo – which no one discovered during the event!"

That sounds hilarious -- and some opportunities for some amazing salt as you steal a round with the rage art and then proceed to style on them.

From the sound of it, it looks exactly like Dead or Alive 5's Power Blow moves. You can do you Power blow (super) or the Power Launcher to get the juggle. While it's harder and riskier to execute, it leads to potentially more damage.

Beats

Beats, question: 2-3 times I broke your shield with down B. In the instance or two I hit it on the way up and on the way down, did you just not react fast enough? Or was your roll locked out somehow?

Nah, I didn't react fast enough. I'm pretty sure I could have rolled after the first hit.

Nah, I didn't react fast enough. I'm pretty sure I could have rolled after the first hit.
K. I wish we could do a training mode session to test this stuff. There are too many things that happen and I need to know why. I like safe and consistent play.

Unless I am down a stock. Then I go nuts. :p

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Low tier looks like the bully with Jerry curls from House Party.
he looks like Stevie J to me

1350450631_544383_418882864821430_1274629006_n.jpeg

Top Bottom