• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | Oct 20-26 | RIP PushaTee88

alstein

Gfwl netcode was pretty good for me, however, Ultra is probably the worse performing product I've ever bought. When your online play and settings affect your offline play (where arcade play stutters and halt to a crawl and makes the fan in your pc run into serious noisy overdrive) you know there was a high level of in-competence at play in the making of this product.

I actually believe the recent patch made this game even worse than it used to be, there's a major memory leak somewhere which slows down the game to a crawl. Sometimes I play online and the game feels like it plays itself, my inputs comes out faster than anticipated at times, sometimes not at all and sometimes too late. Sometimes I play and I believe i'm not in control during the match, it's very very sloppy.

The memory leak I think is a holdover from AE, as I noticed it there as well.

I know console Ultra also felt worse than console AE.

Solid game.

It is amazing how much Humanbomb has levelled up. He played Daigo a few years back in Australia and it was one of the most free things you will ever see.

I think so far it is:

Daigo 3-0 Gamerbee
Leslie 3-2 Dark Jiewa
Xian 3-0 Poongko
Poongko 3-0 Dark Jiewa
Daigo 3-2 Humanbomb

At least we all agree :)

Sayad

WTF! Didn't they just start?!
9ovvu0I.gif

Top Bottom