• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | Oct 20-26 | RIP PushaTee88

isamu

OMFG HOLY MOTHER OF MARY IN HEAVEN I CANT BELIEVE IT WTF WHERE ARE MY SEDATIVES AAAAHHH
DAIGO FUCKING BEASTING RIGHT NOW!!!!

Downloaded like a mofo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't see how Daigo doesn't make it to the GF's of this event now. He has Xian, Poongko, Dark Jiewa, and Leslie next. I think the only guy that can beat him is Xian. Otherwise he goes at least 6-1 IMO and faces off against whoever the other person is.

isamu

OMFG HOLY MOTHER OF MARY IN HEAVEN I CANT BELIEVE IT WTF WHERE ARE MY SEDATIVES AAAAHHH
How long ago did this event start, anyway? I just happened to tune in right before Daigo fought.

El Sloth

Banned
Thanks all. I'm still feeling the adrenaline and couldn't sleep and decided to come here to vent a bit. Hope you guys don't mind.

I'm fine, although they did hit me with a rock. Only gave me a minor cut above my left eyebrow. They sure looked scared when I picked up that same rock and started chasing after them. Probably for the best that I've never been very fast.

I don't see how Daigo doesn't make it to the GF's of this event now. He has Xian, Poongko, Dark Jiewa, and Leslie next. I think the only guy that can beat him is Xian. Otherwise he goes at least 6-1 IMO and faces off against whoever the other person is.

I don't know, Poongko's Cammy looked pretty strong.

Thanks all. I'm still feeling the adrenaline and couldn't sleep and decided to come here to vent a bit. Hope you guys don't mind.

I'm fine, although they did hit me with a rock. Only gave me a minor cut above my left eyebrow. They sure looked scared when I picked up that same rock and started chasing after them. Probably for the best that I've never been very fast.

Damn, stay safe.

isamu

Where in the world did this happen? In the US somewhere? Which state?

Astarte

Yikes, good thing it was only a rock.
I actually got jumped and beat up pretty hard. The only reason they stopped kicking the shit out of me was because I was a "fellow chinese" (I wasn't :V).

Chile, man.

El Sloth

Banned
Chile. In Santiago, the capital. It really is a nice city and the people are very friendly and accomodating, but like any city pulling out your phone at ~4 a.m. in the morning to pass the time at the bus stop probably isn't the best idea. Especially after seeing a bunch of young rowdy guys coming your way. I blame the alcohol.

El Sloth

Banned
Yikes, good thing it was only a rock.
I actually got jumped and beat up pretty hard. The only reason they stopped kicking the shit out of me was because I was a "fellow chinese" (I wasn't :V).
Well, shit I'm even more glad my dumbass self didn't catch up to them now. What happened to you is way worse. I got away with just a relatively tiny swipe on my head

At least you managed to escape thanks to racist patriotism! People are dumb, man

Rainy

Banned
Zhi just felt her material and this reminds me of that one episode of Seinfeld.

Edit: "So you're a furry are you?"

Edit 2: Zhi is so fucking ridiculous lmao.

Someone stops Zhi!

cYZdL0W.jpg

Top Bottom