• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | Oct 20-26 | RIP PushaTee88

They don't look "furry" to me either.

They should just get stupid with costumes now. Have everybody cross dress. Ryu wearing chun li outfit. Cammy dressed as guile. Everybody can were a gi or an american ninja outfit. Ryu in his underwear like Hei in tekken 4.

I hope somebody is a dinosaur.

Furry costumes? The hell did I miss and where can I see them?

They should just get stupid with costumes now. Have everybody cross dress. Ryu wearing chun li outfit. Cammy dressed as guile. Everybody can were a gi or an american ninja outfit. Ryu in his underwear like Hei in tekken 4.

This is something I can totally get behind

I hope somebody is a dinosaur.

I hope it's for either Balrog or Dudley

Silky

Banned
Can't believe people are making such a big deal over the costumes, honestly.

The same people whining over the same crap.

Busaiku

I think Cammy is actually full furry.
Her nose looks weird, and it could just be the quality of the cap, but her knee looks weird too.

RedSwirl

So as I understand it GFWL is gone from PC SF4?

I ask because SF4 is one of the last reasons I even turn on my PS3 anymore. The only other big concern I have is whether or not my PS3 Tournament Edition stick will link right up. I know I'd be able to use that Xbox wrapper or whatever, but KOF13 and Skullgirls link right up with DirectInput controllers. Does SF?

Top Bottom