• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | Sept 15-21 | Mewwho?

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Thanks a lot guys. It means a lot. I just had the best sleep in nearly a month.

Life goes on. Don't take it for granted. Make the most of it because everything can end in an instant.

El Sloth

Banned

Life goes on. Don't take it for granted. Make the most of it because everything can end in an instant.
Sorry I'm late on this, but my condolences about the passing.

Don't know who you lost, but every year since my uncle's passing we try to have a party in his honor and share stories about him. It's made our memories of him more precious. Maybe you'd like to do something similar one day.

tumblr_nb3rvm7fV01rcb09yo1_500.jpg

Markman just tweeted the brackets for the TGS USF4 tourney. A lot of recognizable arcade players and online players who get their matches uploaded frequently on youtube. I hope the format isn't single elimination again but we'll see. I know this is a trade show, but I think it still should have been a premiere event for the Capcom Cup. The talent in Japan is too high to only give them one premiere event.

http://madcatz.co.jp/events/img/event20140918_02.pdf

soakrates

Sorry to hear. Losing a loved one is awful. Take care.

OceanBlue

Markman just tweeted the brackets for the TGS USF4 tourney. A lot of recognizable arcade players and online players who get their matches uploaded frequently on youtube. I hope the format isn't single elimination again but we'll see. I know this is a trade show, but I think it still should have been a premiere event for the Capcom Cup. The talent in Japan is too high to only give them one premiere event.

http://madcatz.co.jp/events/img/event20140918_02.pdf

Wait, tuna = Tsuna?!

Anyway yeah sick turnout. Every block has nice names and I hope a lot of these matches get streamed. When is this?

OceanBlue

no Vivi. Waste of everyone's time. Awful tournament.

Cojiro and Matsuri are Chun Li players lol. They aren't Vivi though. Surprised Oitajin isn't there considering there's so much FGC there.

Edit: Actually Matsuri's apparently 6th rank Chun Li :O. I just knew he played Chun Li lol.

vulva

Cojiro and Matsuri are Chun Li players lol. They aren't Vivi though. Surprised Oitajin isn't there considering there's so much FGC there.

Edit: Actually Matsuri's apparently 6th rank Chun Li :O. I just knew he played Chun Li lol.

awful tournament, waste of time for everyone.

Shouta

Wow, Smug was playing T.hawk, lol. Then getting Skakoudoken'd haha. He should've Condor Dived a few of those preemptive fireballs.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Thanks again. I'm all good now.

WNF is going to be entertaining tonight. Aris commentating an Ultra grudge match.

JDdelphin

Nothing is worse than sitting around waiting, watching the last hours of someone dear to you. I don't think I'll catch TGS this week but I hope the U.S boys do good.

That is, in fact, the worst. Yet, c'est la vie. Condolences, Kadey

Glad to hear you are doing better

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
i wonder how involved daisuke really is though...like i wouldnt be surprised if pachi was the driving force behind a lot of the stuff going on in this game.

He's the game's director

jbug617

Banned
MCZ Stream Schedule

http://madcatz.com/join-mad-catz-tokyo-game-show-2014/

Saturday 20th (Japan)
11AM- Guilty Gear Xrd (Battle Director Pachi will be there)

12PM- Persona 4 The Ultimax Ultra Suplex Hold (Persona Director, Wada-san and the Mysterious Masked Man)

1PM- DOA5 Last Round (DOA Directors will be there)

2PM- USF4 Exhibitions (First to 5):
Daigo vs Justin Wong
Mago vs Mike Ross
Tokido vs Jayce The Ace

3PM- USF4 Kumite (MCZ players take on the public)

4PM- Tekken (Harada and Hameko from 4Gamer to talk Tekken)

Sunday 21st (Japan)
64 Man Tournament

Top Bottom