• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | Sept 15-21 | Mewwho?

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
I love you but I'm gonna have to put you down on this one :3

This isn't even my final form!
People saw that years ago on Dustloop when #Reload online for pc first came out. There were a few post commenting on how no one could press buttons vs me LOL

Taking the normal dentures out and putting the shark teeth in.
vfrR3vE.jpg

Edit: In all seriousness I don't see my win ratio falling below 90% across the board. Normally I'm humble or joke about sucking, but nah GG is my shit.

Rhapsody

Banned
I hope Xrd's netcode's good. No matter how good it is, I'm probably going to get blown up. lol

At least it'll be better than AC's... I hope.

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
Didn't you have like 70% in +R.

It was somewhere between 85 and 90. I don't really want to count that shit though because the net code is ass and I played Ky so not really fair overall when things get laggy for the opponent.

How are the links in it?

Do we get stupid hard shit like buffered FRCs this time?
There are not FRCs, Faultless Defense cancels are still in. That's about as hard as it get's unless you want to get to the level of the burst bait YRC which is pretty gimmicky

Laconic

Banned
It was somewhere between 85 and 90. I don't really want to count that shit though because the net code is ass and I played Ky so not really fair overall when things get laggy for the opponent.

There are not FRCs, Faultless Defense cancels are still in. That's about as hard as it get's unless you want to get to the level of the burst bait YRC which is pretty gimmicky

Sweet.

I might just try to learn Ino, this time, lol.

Marz

I got banned in Madcatz chat for saying Ross sux and didn't anti air with ex backbreaker once in the whole set. Lol.

Top Bottom