• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | Sept 15-21 | Mewwho?

Fuudo got dominated, but still WTF was with him not using his Ultra in that first match? He should have taken that round at least and maybe things turn out differently. But he didn't and got blown up badly in the next game.

Fuudo lost because he let Inco divekick him without any consequences. Need to throw in some random dps to prevent rufus from just doing the divekick over and over. Fuudo probably not on top of his game if he almost lost to jebailey.

Invitation only?

No you had to register to be in it. But the tournament was capped at 64 players so it's first come first serve I think. And I assume some spots are reserved for certain players so their obviously wasn't enough room for everybody who wanted to enter.

kirblar

No you had to register to be in it. But the tournament was capped at 64 players so it's first come first serve I think. And I assume some spots are revered for certain players so their obviously wasn't enough room for everybody who wanted to enter.
Yup, they mentioned on commentary they intentionally made room for rare characters/players who traveled as well.

Itabashi has really stepped up his game this year. Besides not knowing how to fight Ricky's Rufus, he looks about the same level as Snake Eyez now. And to be fair to Itabashi, Snake Eyez got bodied several times by Justin and Ricky's new style before he finally developed a counter style to beat it.

Man why do I get the feeling this guy watched Snake Eyez counter strat against Ricky/Justin and applied it to this match thinking he may face Justin in the tournament?

hitsugi

THIS MATCH!

Man why do I get the feeling this guy watched Snake Eyez counter strat against Ricky/Justin and applied it to this match thinking he may face Justin in the tournament?

Wong has lost to JP Gief players every time he's gone to Japan, I think.. going all the way back to Vanilla

Top Bottom